What is all the hype about Dr. Oz being on Oprah's show today?

What is all the hype about Dr. Oz being on Oprah's show today? What is the big deal? Anybody know?
@coffeebreak (17824)
He was "found" by Oprah on her show year or so ago. Just like she started the Dr Phil frienzy...she had Dr Oz on a few times and that tossed him into instant stardom and his own show. He is pretty good tho... talks about things that we all experience and on our level (meaning common every day language, not medical terms that we can't understand) and talks with people instead of to them or at them and explains in easy to understand, commonly used terms...has examples and hands on things to show what he is talking about. I try to catch him every day, but sometimes forget. But when I do watch, I learn something new. Catch his show a few times.. if you don't know about him.
• Pleasant Hill, California
He seems like a product-touting fraud to me. But I haven't watched him that often.