What do you love about computers?

@ANIME123 (2473)
I love how computers can be so helpful in everyday life. I really don't know where we would be with out computers they mean a lot to me. It's how I do my school work and important stuff like filling out important documents and such. What do you love about computers and why??? Has computers made your life easier???
@abitcurious (1423)
I'm a videophile so i like watching everything in my computer. It can be movies, tv series, a documentary and much more. I also use it for work and research so I probably spend more that 10 hours with it.
@ANIME123 (2473)
More than 10 hours I wish I could be on the computer for that long, but my mom would get angry and tell me to get off. I can only go on the computer for 2 hours.
probably because I'm earning from it. Most of the time it's for a job that I'm in front of it.
@kyel_11 (1069)
i so love computers because without them i will be unemployed! hahaha.. my work is super computer-related because i'm into programming so without them i'll be useless! haha. kidding! they make our lives easier. they are very helpful in offices and corporate. our world is in technology age so computer nowadays is really a must... :D
@ANIME123 (2473)
Yes computers are very helpful and they make everyones lives run so much faster that's why I think computer our just so great.
@gusto84 (237)
Sincce the computer came in my life 5 years ago ... it changed my life alot . 1st thing , ive discovered a nev dynamic world called Internet wich does what i wand (not allways) and how i want ... isnt it avesome ... ? 2nd thing , without computers our lifes would not by so easy as we use them constantly and allmowst for everything ... everything's automatic right now . And last thing , knowing so many people from so distant countries , conversating or discussing with them on sites like MyLot and earning for that just would not by possible . So the computer is quite a nice invention , and think it's very helpful in any way .
@ANIME123 (2473)
I know right it's fun to earn money online it helps out a lot of people like that. Computers and internet rock.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
I love using my computer and so does everyone else because it made all of us jobs easier.many of us use our computers for communicational purposes by the internet ,via the e-mails such as (yahoo, Hotmail and gmail etc) and also through Instant messaging chat...with the use of video conferencing.we also use our computer to store calculate and write data,while some of us use it to for entertainment by watching online videos like on youtubes and downloading videos and music as well as listening to music online and play games, and shopping as well,i do most of these task with my computer except for shopping online.as you said you wouldn't know where you would be without not having a computer,it's the same way i feel too because computer are very convenient and reliable for our everyday,having a computer has made my life so much easier for long distance relationship with my families who live abroad.
@ANIME123 (2473)
That's nice that you can keep in touch with your family. Computers in a way help to keep people connected.
@DeenaD (2688)
What I love about using a computer it that it's more active than simply sitting and watching television. You can actively seek out those things that interest you rather than just sitting and watching what is being shown to you.
@bianca89 (129)
It helps me a lot! ^_^ and when I started having a pc at home.My boredom lessen.I enjoy surfing and having new online buddies! :D
I definitely love my computer because there's tons of information about me, my work being stored inside. I really would feel a bit loss if I were to lose my computer or got my computer's memories erased. Of course, other than that, it also makes my daily life easier. A lot of things can be done online now. I don't need to make a trip to shopping center or bank to buy things or settle banking stuff.
I love computers. not only because what it can do, but because of what greater things it can do other than what it is built for. I love them because it helps me be intact with my family, I just enjoy every bit of my computer. Things that I thought it can't do just makes me be amazed that it can.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
What I love about computers is that you can do so much with them, and a compute doeds make it easier to do the things that need to be done on the computer. I would be lost without m computer as I use it for earning online, even though I don't ear a lot. I don't dnow what I would do without it, as I certainly can't do on my cell phone what i can on my computer. Take care, and have a good day.