Do you have those days when you can not get full?

@ANIME123 (2473)
I do have these days when I can not get full no matter how much food I eat. Like I will feel hungry and I don't like that feeling because I love to feel full and happy. I hope that I don't get days like this to much because then I would become sad. Does anybody else have these days when they eat and eat and just can't get full??? It is not the funnest feeling in the world.
@lazerm (481)
yes usually when theres lots of cereal on the table. its my favorite food in the world. I can eat bowls and bowls of it; but its not good cause when the cereal starts running out, I'm like if only I hadn't eaten so much before, I might have more than a few crumbs of cereal at the end of the month!
@Mady2791 (547)
Yes, I have had those days.
hi, I think this happens with almost every one. With me it happens when I am depressed. Then I do not know what else to do except eating. After eating all day, my stomach feels uneasy, only then I stop and if by then my mood has not recovered, I leave the house and go out for window shopping.
@bird123 (10343)
When you get like that, find something interesting to do. Get your mind in another direction. Get active.Time will fly and it will really be suppertime.
@goldeneagle (6776)
I feel this way sometimes. The bad thing is that I work in a restaurant, and there is always food available for me at work. Some days, I have to force myself not to eat all day when I am at work. I am trying to lose weight, and eating all day long is not the way to do it. The only good thing is that I see food all day, and I actually get tired of looking at food, and it gets to the point that I don't even want to see food, let alone eat any of it. On the other side of the coin, there are times when I don't want to eat at all. I get to the point that I don't really want to eat for 2-3 days, and I have to make myself eat at least a little every day, because I know it is not good to go all day without eating.
I feel that all the time..I just love to eat especially if it yummy and very appetizing. But unfortunately it cost me big. I am not talking about money, yes I admit that I am overweight because of my liking towards food. I get so jealous for those who ate a lot but gain no weight. They are totally lucky. It sucks to avoid yourself from eating.