is anyone in mylot is a member of any paying game websites??

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
I would like to know if any member of mylot is a part of any paying online game websites that is open to international members and pays through paypal.i also wanna know if you know any good paying games websites you could recommend to me...in case your not apart of one.i spend a few years in social websites that had games on their websites but i never earn real money for my time,so am interesting in being apart of paying game site.
@benny128 (3624)
I am a member of a virtual world that you can get jobs on and earn their currency which can be exchanged into dollars takes a while to get used to but I usually cash out about 1000 uk pounds a year from the site.
is that second life? I tried that but could never figure out how to actualyl do anything... I was still a floating cloud most of the time...
@benny128 (3624)
yeah fab site I own land on there and have been a member for a few years
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
thank you. i will also check out virtual world...you said u cashout about 1000 uk a year...what is their minimum payout?is it monthly?
check out skilladdict. it is a great site that pays for playing awsome games. it takes alittle while to get something sometimes and alittle while to get used to. but it is deffinatly a cool site where you can make some good money and have fun at the same time. very good game site i highly suggest it.
im sorry i actually meant to say the name of the website is called skilladdiction. good luck with earning.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
so i take it you already been paid by skilladdiction? anyway i will check it out and if i like what is see i will sign up.by the way thanks 4 your support.
Worldwinner.com is a good site that does pay.. I was a member for awhile until there was a legal change on the site that prevented residents of my state from playing for cash. I now use winster.com. They don't pay cash, but you earn points that can be cashed in for prizes or gift certificates.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
ok i did have a account with worldwinner but i realize i have to upgrade in order to play for cash prize to i cancel my account there.i do have a winzy account but i can't get to sign into cause the password and so forth doesn't work.
Check out WorldWinner.com Not sure if they are international or not. Several different types of games that you can play for money as well as collect points towards more game credit or gift cards. I signed up with them only after they sent me a coupon for $25 free game credit and have been able to play for over a month on that money.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
ok i will definitely check out worldwinner
Moola.com is the best site I know of. It takes a few days to get the hang of it, but once you do it is a blast, and you can make tons of money! Its by invite only, though, so PM me if you want one! Also, Dungeons-Treasures.com is a fun site, though it is harder to make money, the game is still a ton of fun. And if you like WorldWinner, you'll probably love King.com, I think King has much better games and more fun tournaments.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
I Recently had came across king.com and wanted to join but i couldn't cause i am not from the US...It doesn't open to international members...so is moola for international members??