How do you feel when your discussion made it to one of the top discussions?

@kyel_11 (1069)
Is it a big deal for you? I felt happy when I saw my discussion was included in the top discussions of the day. For me that just means that many people answered my discussion and i hope they'd like it too. If i did not make it to the top, it's still okay for me as long as I've shared my thoughts and idea here, no big deal. How about you?
@glaiz_9 (366)
That would be fun and besides that would mean.. earnings in mylot! So that would feel really great. :D
@kyel_11 (1069)
yes you're right! that's really fun! have you ever experienced it? i'm so happy when i make it to top haha!
@glaiz_9 (366)
I have never experienced it before.
@kyel_11 (1069)
oh sad. you should work hard to be able to experience it. haha! thanks for the response. why are you always online? hahahaha
@abitcurious (1423)
I hope that happens to me too. But I think I've just hit pay dirt today with discussions. Harhar. But there will be other days for me.
@kyel_11 (1069)
i saw some of your discussions in top list! congratulations! maybe you did not see them since they were just flashed and as you refresh the page, new top discussions will populate your screen. haha! at least you make it to top! cheers!
@asanlee (408)
Hallo...I am also feel happy when my topic on the top discussion, but only for a few minutes, because it is normally will be taken over very fast. Actually I am quite new here, so sometimes I even not aware whether my topic is on top of the discussion or not. Everytime I just try to answer and answer the responses which I feel interested. It is really fun to share our views with others, and get many useful informations here in mylot. Happy mylotting!!!
@kyel_11 (1069)
good to hear that we have the same feeling when we made it to top! haha! anyway, yes you're right, top discussions are just flash in a blink of an eye! yes that fast i think! haha. when you reload the page, other top discussions will appear on your screen. it's hard to know if we made it to top but there were times that i saw my discussion in the top list. i was so happy haha
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
Hello, Kyel. Actually, when you make it to the top discussions, it's because your discussion has been highly rated by other members, not because of how many responses you have. In my opinion, that's even better, as it is the mark of a quality discussion. I'm always pleased when I make it to the top discussions, although I don't hang my head and cry if I don't. All that matters is that we all enjoy our time here.
@kyel_11 (1069)
hi there. thank you for correcting me! have a nice day. enjoy mylotting
@aabuda (1729)
Well, if that will happen to me, I will definitely considered it as a great achievement on my part here in mylot.
@kyel_11 (1069)
it will also happen to you, i believe you can do it!
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hi! I have posted only two discussions till now and really don't have an idea about that, what am i going to do if my discussion is one of the most responded, but i think i will be very happy, because i will new that there are many people, who are interested in it and i have hit the bull's eye with that discussion. I hope some day one of my discussions will be one of the top 10 for the day, and why not for more :)))
@kyel_11 (1069)
first, i'd like you to welcome in mylot! yay! yes you can do it! just think of a topic which everyone or most of us can relate.
thanks for the greeting. And yes, i will take a look around the site and will see which are the most interesting things for the people and will try to post some quality discussions and hope will get at least 40 responses :)):)):))
@kyel_11 (1069)
you're welcome. looking forward to respond in your discussions soon! yay! if others can do it, you can do it as well! trust in yourself! hehe...
@siliguri (4224)
It is very fastidious for me when i see my discussions is get the place in today's top discussion..this is not for me only...every mylotters feels pleasant for this..yap! don't getting the place in this..it doesn't matter at all... i'm happy if i get the response for my friend only...
@kyel_11 (1069)
thanks for the response. have a nice day