Reversal of Trekpay payment from PayPal

@scorpio16 (1707)
Hi mylotters, greetings for the new year! But there is a shocking news. I had received payment of $6.14 from Trekpay site to my PayPal account but found that after 1 day PayPal reversed the payment to Trekpay stating that they have stopped receiving or sending personal payments. Has it occured with anyone else. I am worried that how will we receive personal payments from earning sites in future without PayPal.
@eshaan (6193)
Its very sad news..i am hearing many such discussions on mylot..so maybe there is really some problem with mylot...though i have not faced any problem yet, but i think when there are so many problems going on....maybe i too will have to face some day....hope that they are working for removing these glitches ...
@pupupd (1521)
There is no problem with mylot. The problem is with paypal. Paypal is reversing all payments to the respective sites and some sites have already become scam which have once paid me, so I fear the most that all my earnings in past 9 months will go waste, though it is too less, still that is my hard work's result, How can I just let it go ?
@luvmysons (497)
I saw on Trekpay that the payments were being reversed to Indian users.. I am not sure why. I live in the US and Trek Pay just payed me this week and I recieved it and Its still in my paypal account
Although this is a shocking event, we can't really put Paypal to blame because it is clearly stated that Paypal have the right to make changes on their terms anytime they want.
@Tina83 (1224)
Mine two payment been send back by paypal , actually now paypal is having some problem with the personal accounts in India .so for time being sending and witdrawing is stopped.Hope the problem may soon end ,otherwise we , the Indians will be in real trouble.
@pupupd (1521)
Not just personal accounts, even premier accounts payments are getting reversed. I have both types of accounts and I am facing problem in all of them. Just got the news that paypal is facing some problem with RBI and has not submitted some document due to which all transactions are being reversed.
@Reyah23 (641)
I dont think there is a problem with Trekpay. It was with paypal. I also got 1 payment from pixprofit that was reversed by paypal. And i also wish that paypal will fix this problem sooner or they will lost majority of their account because their will be a possibility that people will transfer to other payment processor.
@proXace (50)
I had high sights for trekpay. but now their are so many members on the site that 100 credits gets you like 15cents. your not the first person i know who had a payment reversed from trekpay. i had a friend whos payment was reversed and he lived in the US. it was strange because he put forward a support ticket and got no reply. so he just gave up, and i did too
The account owner could be found as holding a fraudulent account, and Paypal would be reversing all payments made as a result of this. It happens with scam owners, I've seen it far too many times.
@kaylachan (4776)
There are a number of reasons why paypal could reverse the transaction. Just like any other eletronic transfer, there are bound to be bounce backs. Meaning treckpay could have requested the money back. It was testing the watters, it was considered "pending and treckpay never really sent it, or any other reason. Naturally of course this isn't uncommon. You need to check with the orgenal sender or see if details are left on your tranaction history that explain in details. I have had no problems with paypal. In fact I've had wonderful experances with it.
@jeaz89 (117)
its really a shocking news that paypal reversed payment from trekpay . I hope this is only a technical problem that can be fix ASAP because i almost earn the minimum payout .
Yup..even i was shocked yesterday when i saw $7.31 sent by trekpay reversed. I hope this is a temporary problem and i know that many are facing it.