out of all the guest judge during audition, who was your favorite?

there was victoria beckham, shania twain, avril lavigne, katy parry, mary j. blidge, kristen chenoweth, neil patrick harris, joe jonas. hope i did not forget anyone har har har. out of all the guest judge who was your favorite. kristen chenoweth bonded with kara very well, victoria beckham was opinionated, mary j. blidge was fun to watch for she can not hold her laugh when there was a funny person who is on audition. neil patrick was cool. joe jonas was a bad choice har har har just my opinion. so who was your favorite?
@olisaur (1932)
I think Joe Jonas wasn't so great either, as well as Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry- they weren't very good at constructive criticism. I wasn't too crazy about any of them, but I think the best two were Neil Patrick Harris and Victoria Beckham.
thanks a lot for the response oli. i can not remember avril very much she is like a wall flower har har har just a design there. neil patrick was cool although i dont know if he knows anything about singing. but the first on my list is mary j. she was fun to watch
@danitykane (3192)
hi se7enthbird! I love Shania Twain and Mary J. Blidge. I laugh on the part where Shania Twain got mesmerized with korean-american contestant whose last name is "Park". I forgot his first name...lolz... anyway, she was so funny and it was so obvious that he liked that guy. While Mary J. was straight-forward and really knows what a good idol must posses. Shes funny! Yeah..She laughed at contestant who sounded bad and weirdly off-key. hihi!
Oh I searched it online. It was John Park from Chicago, Illinois.
har har har you even went to search for it? unbelievable. but thanks for that info. it was really fun to watch mary j blidge and i am waiting to see what ellen will be doing. this is one american idol season to watch. thanks a lot for the response
haha! yeah! I'm an A.I. addict.lolz
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I thought the best one was Neil Patrick Harris. I was really surprised at how he was giving very good advice and told the truth when they were lousy. I thought he was going to be too nice but he turned out to be really very good. As for Joe Jonas he was so bad. All he said was "yes" when they voted. Nothing more he was really boring. I wonder whos idea it was to put him on the panel.
hello there lelin, yes neil patrick harris was good and i am very impress. jonas was a guest judge for no reason har har har. he didnt even give any advice at all. he was just sitting down there enjoying his exposure. bad choice, maybe if they put the other brother nick it was more worth it. thanks a lot for the response
I can't say that I have a favorite, but I will say that Mary J. was the most fun to watch! She could not hold it together at all when those people came in singing all crazy! I have to say she is the worst judge overall, because you should be able to keep at least a little composure during these bad auditions, but it was very fun to watch her try and fail!
har har har yes mary j was fun to watch. you can easily make her laugh. even she tries to hold on one way or another she will laugh and feel embarassed doing it. shinai twain was fun to watch too. thanks a lot for the response and have a great weekend