The Greatest Advise in the whole World???

Okay I rarely listen to the radio but there was a time that my sister was listening to an FM station. The radio jock was laughing his heart out and he really was enjoying his job. After some time when his program was about to finish he gave the greatest advise I've ever heard he was not serious of course [i]"For anyone who is having problems this I say to you; Don't problem your problems because if you problem your problems your problem will only problem your problem" [/i] I know it's grammatically incorrect but if somehow you try to understand it you'll find that it is with sense He should have said just think too much of your problems I find it funny or maybe I'm really not that hard to please lol, how about you? How would you understand the advise?
@sunnycool (12737)
I would remove the problem itself then it would be left with nothing but an sentence with no meaning thereby we can move on to non-problematic stuff coz i dont want to waste my time with a meaning less sentences
Nice that was so quick of you to sort out this problem that would became a big problem if you hadn't remove the problem in it. So now your going to head to another place and get rid of the problem that makes it more problematic
@sunnycool (12737)
No first i would let the problem grew to be problematic and then i would simply remove the problem from it its so simple
Kill the problem?
@pupupd (1521)
People here have interpreted in their own ways but I would like to interprete it in a bit different way by saying just one line that is "Nothing is Impossible" Which only means that no problem in this world is so complex that it can create a more bigger problem. If you do it then your problem's problem is that it is a huge problem Lol. Where as if you think your problem does not have any other problem, and it is just a plain simple problem then it can be solved easily and will cause you no further problem. It is a big toungue teaser, one has to have a lot of concentration to read each and every line and interpret what the sentence is actually trying to tell us. Quite strange how complex statements can give out such simple meanings to us.
Your right pupupd, it's like looking out for something big but the true solution is just very simple and we tend to overlook it most of the times. Now for the fun part, you said "nothing is impossible" but that's a problem itself. If everything is possible then there would be no problems but we all know we need problems to find solutions in life so I say everything possible is a big problem which requires a lot of probleming to solve the problem. So your saying that there is no problem because the solution is already a problem
@pupupd (1521)
Yes the more complicated we make the problem the more complicated is the solution. Consequently, the result we found out itself became another big problem. We scratched our head, racked our brains and tried to find the best possible solution but what we end up with is something which can never be actually implemented. It becomes really very very complex also a kind of vicious circle. We trap oursleves in it and then we are unable to find any solution.
@mutpal74 (314)
Hi Friend, that was well said as.
Now this is a problem. If you could have written much longer and added a bit then we could all be happy interacting earners
@pupupd (1521)
Yes the main problem here is that we are calling every possible thing a problem which may not be a problem at all but just because the whole discussion about problem it would have been better if you could have added a bit more problem for us to discuss on your problem Lol
The real meaning of the quote or advice is don't try to think of the problem but focus on the solution. If you only focus on the problem you are just complaining and doing the drama, but if you already act now and find solution your problem might solved in a near time. That is what life is, you just prolong the agony if you will think of the problem alone, you will feel the pain, regrets and all accesories to that, but if you focus on the solution, the drama ends there without it happening.
What if the solution is the drama itself? So by the time you realized the solution to your problems you find yourself wondering "why didn't I do the drama in the first place?"
@jb78000 (15178)
i suppose it means don't overproblemofy your problems. sounds like good advice to me
overproblemofy that's a good word but we will having problems with it because people may not understand, the spell checker says it's wrong so it's a problem. How can we not overproblemofy the problem when it is the problem? Now I'm getting more problems to problem
I somewhat sense a second meaning to this advice of the dj which is "Do not go fast to very fast because slowly is surely". I often find this thought corrective since at once my opponent in chess won my rook but one move after that he lost his queen . It is a well thought advice indeed not hurrying about problems since it will only hurry the complexity of the problem.
Yes yes that is good but is situational. You see it works on you by playing chess but what about if your in a marathon or any running or racing competition? I'm sure you'll reach the finish line without any problems at all but don't think you would win unless your opponents all ended up trashing their cars or legs
@pupupd (1521)
moving slow or fast is completely upto you. At least it will not create any kind of problem for you. And yes I agree with hexed when he said its situational. It keeps changing depending upon various scenarios.
well in the case of a marathon, only the body should move fast while the mind remains constant because only a constant mind can make the legs run very fast. just think - if you let your mind go fast like thinking about your crush, worrying about the plants not being watered, remembering the birthday of a friend - in a matter of seconds, then ones concentration is lost and the runner ends up running blind and hit somebody or get splattered at the track. keep concentration "right there" and keep fast the legs with running.
@skysuccess (8882)
hexeduser22, I suppose there's some truths there and it is quite a witty simple advise if I might say here. Like Albert Einstein once said: “We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” So, I think the radio DJ is thinking along the lines there, which he has added a little sense of humor there. Have a nice day.
Yes it's funny and true I hope the DJ knows Albert Einstein for that matter
Well, if the DJ is a member here and reading this post, then I am sure he will know Einstein.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, hexduser22. I agree with you. This is very true! If we have problems we should never make more problems out of a problem that we are already having. It will only create more problems. This radio jocks seems to be telling the truth, even though he did not seem very serious.
Yes I think it's best for him to deliver it lightly to not really let other listeners with heavy burden that day feel more down than ever. Sometimes we need to have some fun too. How can you make more problems if you have already a problem? Are problems born from mother problem and father problem?
hi i think i got a good advice... don't make probems problematic.. just kill the problem..
kill the problem? What if you found out that you are the problem would you kill yourself to solve the problem? Remember I'm not that serious about that so please don't kill the problem
@mutpal74 (314)
Hi Friend, that was well said.