Have you changed?

@eshaan (6193)
After marriage??? Do you often feel that..hey, this was not ME....you do many things which you hated earlier... I want to ask this to both married and unmarried...for unmarried ..have you changed your ways of living after falling in love??? Do you do it happily..or you feel that..ok...now i will have to be like this...what do you miss from your earlier life?
@chaitra001 (3278)
• Bangalore, India
Hi eshaan.. yes I have changed a lot.. I use to hate cooking but now I have to do and I love cooking now.. I use to just spend my time with friends a lot.. but now no time to go out with friends.. but still i am happy with all the changes I have undergone.. now my first preference goes to my husband.. he has become my best friend now..
@eshaan (6193)
..its nice to hear that...how much times have you fought with your best friend its ok...life is good with ups and downs....
• Bangalore, India
I fought several times eshaan.. but she understands me better.. she will visit me once in 15 days.. I will also try but there will be some excuses some times.. since she is not yet married she can visit me any time she likes.. and also right now she is not working also.. so she is having more time when compared to me so she is aware of my changes and also responsiblities so she will not fight with me seriously..
@paula27661 (15899)
I don’t miss a great deal from my single life. I certainly don’t miss going out to clubs and bars like I used to! I never enjoyed it at the time but it seemed to be what one did as a single person. My friends and I would meet at weekends and go out to the night spots. It was fun at first but it didn’t take me long to hate it! It’s funny because I met my husband in a bar so I guess if I had not gone there who knows…I love having a family life now, the only thing that I do miss is my space, it’s hard to come by when you have a child! I can say that I have changed a great deal since I got married. I have resolved a lot of issues that I was struggling with in my ‘previous life.’ I often wonder whether I would have made those changes anyway if I didn’t get married...
@eshaan (6193)
so overall...your life has improved i should say..right?? life is tough without a partner and for that if we have to change a bit...then its not a big deal...and when you love him/her...then its happiness....not adjustment..
@bingchen (1126)
i find that i have a few change after marriage.i could not live before.because i should think about not only my feeling and also his feeling.if i alwayse think that what i do is right,it only hurt his feeling and let him feel tired of our marriage.when i decide to do a thing,i should discuss with him.it is basic respect for him.as for other thing.i dont find change,i think that understanding between us make marriage happy.
@eshaan (6193)
yes..for the life to be pleasant you have to be devoted to each other and think about each others likes and dislikes
@vijayanths (7878)
I used to spend a lot of time with my friends before marriage. I used to do some risky adventures before marriage. I was tougher before marriage.....
@eshaan (6193)
There is saying in Hindi...'Shauhar baahar sher bane par ghar mein bhigi billi' it seems true with u...do u know its meaning?
I have changed a lot since getting married but I don't know if it's because I've gotten older or because we had a daughter. Sometimes I really don't feel I know who I am anymore besides wife and mother.
@eshaan (6193)
yes...somethings we do for our happiness...but then that makes you a very different person as each relation needs lot of sacrifice and devotion....sometimes our identity is fully lost...we dont have time for ourselves...
@mzz663 (2775)
I changed when I got married, some good ways and some others that were bad, I've gotten a divorce and have become 'myself' and kind of like everything that I've picked up over the years to make me, me.
@eshaan (6193)
so marriage was a bad experience for you...but maybe for good...at least you have become yourself..
@besthope44 (12145)
Yes i have changed after marriage, i feel i started feeling my wife as my best friend and spend most times with her.