what kind of weather do you like?

China
Totay is also rainy day.i only stay at home,watch TV,or play cards with friends. How you get weather information,on TV or other ways?Pay more attention of the climate.
@TrvlArrngr (4057)
I love the spring and the fall when I have to work or run errands. I love the summer when I go to the pool or the beach and the winter for snow mobiling and going to the mountains.
Hi,trvlarrngr You can take different activities in different seasons.Enjoy yourself. Good luck
That is so true
I don't like rainy days. I like sunny and warm day. So I can have more outdoor activities. I love China
Hi,youless Thanks for your response XIEXIE
@Mady2791 (547)
For me the perfect weather is when the temperature is in the low 70's during the day and in the 60's at night. Of course if I'm on vacation on the beach I like it warmer.(warmer only when I'm on vacation or want to go to the pool)
Hi,mady Thanks for all,have a good time on your holiday. Good luck
@asanlee (408)
Hallo...I always think that "snowing" will be fun. The weather is very cold, then we can play with snow and make a snowman outside our house. A christmas song and decoration will add some festive mood, so will be very happy.I just imagine all of this, I never have this kind of experience, because I stay at tropical country, only "rain" or "sunny" day......It is a bit boring, raining day everything wet I dont like, Sunny day is very hot, I cant stand it....so if I have a chance I will travel to another country at winter time to enjoy this moment!!!
Hello,asanlee I have the same idea,if i have the chance ,i would like to travel abroad,to try different climate,food ,culture and so on. Good luck.
@ridwan08 (1184)
hi wesley_lu that same with my country also rain day,but if you ask what kind of weather i like my answer is:cloudy,because its weather is not hot and not rain.i like if cloudy.i get information from TV,newspapper and internet Good Luck
Hi,my friend keep contact,enjoy your life here. Thanks a lot.
@Allie_xoxo (1064)
I like it when its sunny and hot...the hotter the better.
Hi,Allie Hehe,you can go the beach to enjoy the sunshine. Thanks for all,good luck
I like the cold weather with some protection like a sweater and a cap to enjoy my morning walks with some cool breeze brushing me now and then. It is a great feeling. Suddenly there is a spring in my step!
Hello,allknowing Thanks a lot,enjoy your life. GOOD LUCK
@spalladino (17924)
I live in Florida because I like warm, sunny days...which is what we have most of the year. Yesterday we caught the tail end of the big storm that dumped snow on quite a large area of the east coast, but we only had some rain. I normally get my weather information from my local news or from weather.com if I want to see the radar track of incoming bad weather.
Hi,spalladino Thanks for all,we should take care of the weather all the time for our next generation. Good LUCK