Have you Upgraded yet?

I have been a Pro member of Itzgreat for about 25 days and I am very happy with this site. I happy because the money I invested in it for Upgrading really paid off. Has anyone here upgraded to Pro Yet?
@biman_s (1061)
Hey I have been a Pro Member of Itzgreat for about 20 days now and I have been paid by them also. They are a good legit site. Its good to see more people talking about this site on mylot.
@tluanga (768)
can you tell me what itzgreat is all about?
@biman_s (1061)
You basically get paid $2.5 per 400 word article that gets accepted here. Its a legit site and I was paid like many others on that site. Visit the site and go to the Payment Proof section.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
it's the first i am hearing about this website....i think i might check it out and do some research on it?i never upgrade in any site before...i don't know if i would.by the way is this site for international members?and what are their payment method?
@biman_s (1061)
This is very new site and they pay you you to write articles for them. They pay $2.5 per 400 word article and they mode of payment is PayPal. This is a legit site but make sure you follow their article guidelines otherwise yo might be banned form their site.
@katkat (2379)
I checked the site and seems that the site is no longer running.