Means of mylot in your own way....?

Hi mylotters.. how are you.. can anyone tell me what are you thinks about mylot.. can anyone tell me what is the particular meanings of mylot in your own way.. i think here are a lot of users in mylot.. and every person have different different meanings of mylot.. and if say about mine.. then i think it's means have a great fun and activities which can you doing here.... but i want to know in your way what are you think.. and every person may have atleast one menas of mylot in their mind.. so lets start to find it's particular meanings... and i hope mostly people may tell me that what is in their mind in that time.. so please as soon as possible tell me what do u think.. have you any meaning of mylot.. i am waithing for your response.. thanking you and keep mylotting always..in your own way..
@Aaleexix (2291)
I have just responded to a discussion like this one. Mylot ? Why this site is mylot. I think we get a lot from this site so it is mylot. We can learn a lot, we can earn a lot ... we can entertain ourselves a lot.... so I think mylot is the perfect name for this site.
humn... great response.. yaa.. we can earn here a lot.. fun a lot.. so mylot is a perfect name for this website.. thanking you.. keep mylotting always..
@Aaleexix (2291)
Even more than that we can get a lot of friend from this site.