Can you relate to Bridgette Jone's Diary?

Can you relate to Bridgette Jone's Diary? I was watching the movie yesterday, and the scene where you hear the song, "All By Myself" hit a note with me. I can easily find myself staring at the television, eating too much, etc. It made me laugh at myself, for showing the single life with a sense of humor! I think we all have been there at one time or another! And Rene Zellweger portrays it so well! What were you like as a single gal?
@loved1 (5338)
That is one of my very favorite movies. I love the part you described and laughed myself silly when I saw it the first time. I think every woman has felt like that at one time or another, and then looked back at that time and laughed. We almost always look ridiculous when we are wallowing in self pity!
@enyniya (300)
• Bulgaria
I love the movie and I love the book, I love even Rene because of starring in the movie! I have seen myself as Bridgette Jones many times ... EVEN when I am in a relationship :D However, I am always single, I cant be in a relationship, its not for me :D
@ElicBxn (60052)
I haven't seen the movie or read the book - but I still AM a single girl...