would you rather be photogenic or naturally pretty but never on pics?

would you rather be photogenic or naturally beautiful but totally screwed up in photos? I know a lot of people who are really pretty in person but really just can't get it on the picture, but I know more people who look screwed in person but really does well with the photos. Hm, how's that? Thank heavens for Photoshop and good angles. LOL. But there. Which would you rather be? By the way, I'm one of those who can't get it on the photos. HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's just what I think. There's a high probability that I'm really just that awful. Or maybe the photos were taken on a bad day or somethin'. LOL. how about you? XD
@enyniya (300)
• Bulgaria
I am neither pretty naturally, not on photos. However, I would love to have charm in my natural looks at least, pictures are for the memories and your facial expression on them doesnt matter.
yeah, it's the memories that matter! cheers! thanks for your thoughts, I APPRECIATE IT! =D happy mylotting! :D
@enyniya (300)
• Bulgaria
Thank you very much! Happy mylotting to you to! I hope that ur discussion will have many responses! Cheers!
i would rather be naturally pretty,haha :)i know some persons that are so good looking but never wants to be in a photo because in the photo they look different and they're good looks become bad it's like they're not photogenic even me im not photogenic,but i like taking pictures it's depressing that when you see me in person,im not pretty and even in the pictures!haha is there a magic in those cameras that make people look different?:D
don't say that, all girls are beautiful! i swear! they just need to have the right light! metaphorically speaking of course. ; AND YES. they have a magic that turns toads into princesses! they call it photoshop! hahahaha! thanks for sharing your thoughts! i really appreciate it when someone takes time to reply. thanks again! : happy mylotting! :D