Does anyone know why Oprah is quitting her show?

I heard awhile back that Oprha is quitting her daytime talk show. Does anyone know why? I guess this is her last season, and I will be sad to see her go. I have enjoyed her shows for the most part, and am even registered at the Oprah website. What is Oprah going to do now? Do you think she'll just drop out of the limelight completely or will she still be active in other affairs?
@olisaur (1932)
I got the feeling that Oprah is letting her show go because she just doesn't want to go too far (although I'm sure some people think she already has).
Well, what I heard ( from watching entertainment shows every night. lol ) is that Oprah is saying goodbye to her show because it's about time, and that she would be focusing more on her new production company and a new cable channel I think .. She has so much money that I guess she could just put up a new channel and just produce shows that she likes and she believes in.. I would be missing her show as well, cause I loved watching it ( even if the shows that are shown here is like a season late. ehhehehe. ) Plus, I think a lot of people would miss her favorite things show.