Jessica or Elizabeth Wakefield?

Jessica or Elizabeth? - Sweet Valley High's famous twins: Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield. Who do you prefer and why?
Who could ever forget the famous twins of Sweet Valley High? I've been reading this series since second grade, and I'm still re-reading some of my pocketbooks, I just couldn't get enough of Sweet Valley! It's a part of my childhood and teenage years. Jessica and Elizabeth are identical twins but their similarities ended in their physical looks. They have different personalities. Elizabeth is the serious one, the straight-A student who loves writing, reading and spending time with few close friends and her longtime boyfriend while Jessica is the opposite. She live for parties, fun, shopping, cheerleading and flirting with cute guys. Which twin do you prefer and why?
Oh My! I loved reading those books when I was in elementary and high school! though we don't have any of it left cause we sold it when we were in college. LOL. Anyway, I loved elizabeth more cause I'm more like her, the quiet one who doesn't really like to socialize and just loves to be with her close friends, loves reading and writing.. that's definitely me when I was in high school.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one! Those books were popular back then, too bad I don't see much of them anymore in bookstores. I agree that Elizabeth is a good choice, Jessica is way too flirty for me! But I could use some of her fun-loving adventures. :)
That's true! I first read the book through my cousins and it all started from then.. It's really too bad they stopped printing the books, though the other books I was reading back then is still being sold like encyclopedia brown and Hardy boys.. I wish they could resell the books again.
Yeah, they were faced out. Fortunately, I saved my books so that I can re-read them again if I want to. I saw some of them being sold through booksales, or old bookstores, some are second-hand and pre-owned. I hope Sweet Valley will make a comeback. It was the best series I've ever read. :)
@flauee (92)
if this question was asked when i was younger, i would say elizabeth.. good in school and having a long time boyfriend.. ^_^ why? i wanted to be somekinda perfect in the everyones eyes.. hehehe Now, i prefer jessica.. why? to be just happy go lucky... for in reality we cant just do party, shopping, flirting.... we have rather more responsibility..