Why do I have to put the chair back?

I can't understand why people don't know how to put the chair back. This happens a lot and I know not just too me. Why do people do this? I will never understand this one. it may be a small thing to you but,for me it's not. i hate having to say please put the chair back under the table.
@megamatt (14327)
Yeah, this can be frustrating. I mean, it's not like it is that hard to do. I can blink my eye and in that time, the chair can be shoved back underneath the table. Something like this is not really rocket science, although the way some people act about putting the chair back, you kind of get the impression that they think it is. It only takes what, a second, two seconds, to put it back underneath the table. I do not want to even describe this behavior as lazy, because that would be an insult to lazy people everywhere.
@pipayst (140)
Some people are self conscious while others aren't. Actually I few years ago I wasn't in the habit of practicing such things, much less throw out my own trash regularly. Took me more than a year to get into it.
It is a small thing that you would think that people would do out of respect for other people, but it also seems like a thing that very few people actually do when it comes down to it. It doesn't really bother me in my own house because it only takes me a couple of minutes to push the chairs in and get my dining room back in order, but when we are at a restaurant or other public place it does bother me because you would think that all people would have common courtesy.
@qamarep (4449)
• Pakistan
can you explain where did this happen. because i dont understand why you are arguing about this if this is in your home.
I have this problem when I go to the coffee shop sometimes. There are a lot of tables, and if people left the chairs out all the time, no one would be able to move between the tables. I also have a hard time seeing, so it's not uncommon for me to trip over chairs that have been left out.