do you fear snakes?

snakes are very very poisonous reptiles, and surely i fear it. its ok to watch it in tv or from a distance. but when it is near and its free to byte me, i fear them very much.
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
ofcourse yes i do if you just see them near you you wil lknow why i fear them.
I realy fear snakes. Even though they are in tv, i don't dare to watch them,yet.
@alilin28 (1530)
• Uruguay
i feel so scared just thinking.. i hate snakes, all the reptiles.. is not my favourite animal, and im sure that in the future wont be..
@Boyetski (989)
I dont fear them really. But snakes cause me a tingly effect and eeewwweeee effect at first. But I do find courage to hold snakes.
Just most of you, I'm also scared of snakes. Although not all of them are poisonous but still they are a scary creature. I remember about 2-3 years ago, my and I were walking along a dark road where the only light is coming from a distant electric post. There was this something along the way that we was just a small branch of tree, but as I was about to stepped on it, it wiggles so I jumped just not step on the snake. It slightly touched my foot, when we got home my heart was beating fast and strong. I'm sure I'd get bitten by that snake if I stepped on it.
Well, 1) only some snakes are very poisonous. 2) To answer your question I'm not too scared of snakes. That being said, I have a somewhat irrational fear of spiders. The eight legs and lots of eyes really creep me out. I don't think I am even scared of their venom, just their appearance.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i am scared of snakes even though i need actually see on or been around one in person...i don't intend to either...they are dangerous species.
@blummus (452)
That's understandable. I live in California, where we don't have a lot of poisonous snake species but we have a lot of harmless ones. As a result, I don't worry much unless it's a known poisonous species and I'm within striking range.
@anamarp (93)
I really hate snakes even at first... Im so scared of it even dont like to look at it. It feels like my body will sore if I touch snakes and cant sleep.