new moon

@ifa225 (11099)
Indonesia
have you watched new moon in theater? i rather disappointed because edward is rare to show up. It is kind a boring too just to see Bella desperate like that. What is your opinion of that movie?
@Elan13 (1)
Yes,I've seen it,so disappointed,just like you said.
@ifa225 (11099)
have you seen twilight? for me it much interesting than new moon, even new moon have excellent effects.
@alilin28 (1530)
• Uruguay
i like the movie, i would liked to see more of edward.. i think that is a good film.. im a huge twilight fan, so i like and read all the books, and new moon i liked too, but its so sad, and the firts time i´ve read, i cryed! yes! i wish that the next movie will be the same or more than the previous! have a ncie day
@ifa225 (11099)
it is sad but it would be happy ending. I loved the breaking dawn book very well. and I hope edward will appear as much as he can. thank you alilin.
i don't know what new moon you saw... but the one is seen in the theater was really good. so much better than twilight. the twilight movie was to introduce the cullens, and the effection that edward has for bella. new moon was more about jacob. edward wasnt in the book as much in new moon, however when they made the movie they did put edward in it more than the book had. anyways, i think it was a great movie... and i cant wait until eclipse comes out.
@yresh12 (3222)
I love the movie. Maybe it's because the thrill of what's gonna happen next. I want to compare the difference from the book and the movie. It was worth the wait for me. I admire how Jacob Black turned into a very gorgeous hunk. I love the movie and all of it.
@Paleflare (141)
Hello ifa225, I watched the movie on theater its really good so awesome, I like the scene where Edward got pissed and punched jacob black to the face and jacob go home like a underdog LOL. Dont get me wrong its not that I hate jacob its just that he can control his cool, he always do things rough who does he think he is? LOL anyway i look for watching eclipse on june 30 2010! cheers.
@ifa225 (11099)
yeah...he is so cool isn't he? i guess we all are waiting for june...
I've watched it and I don't quite understand some of it. It's kind of hanging in the end. I'm not satisfied so I read the book. After reading it I now understand the whole situation. Can't wait to see Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
@ifa225 (11099)
after reading the whole book, i too fall in love with the story. please share if you had watching it...they said eclipse will be in theater at June, and breaking dawn in 2011. i can't wait..
I didn't see but i read reviews in which Robert Pattinson Stewart starrer .The Twilight saga: New Moon has got rave reviews from the Critics. But the Twilight sequel has left many fans feeling a bit disappointed . Several fan are not happy with director Ctherine Hardwicke. They feel it could have been so uch more than ahta he made.
@ifa225 (11099)
yeah that is what i was thinking too when i watch this movie...
@anurag3786 (6275)
Yes i watched this movie.. on my computer but not in theater.. and i don't much like this movie.. because i am also getting bored in this movie .. I think it's 1st series was too good.. but this series.. not much good..thanking you and keep mylotting always..
@ifa225 (11099)
yeah it feels bored too when i read the book, twilight is much better than new moon, i hope eclipse will go better than new moon.