What you think about live in relationship is it right or wrong???

@saanjh (784)
In my point of view I think it's wrong because I belong to a Indian family and in our culture before the marriage you can't stay with a boy whom you don't know and I think it's right because after the live in relationship there is no value of marriage.
@sunnycool (12737)
hi Saanjh,Having $ex before marriage isnt right though but we can spend some quality time with our partners before marriage to extract their thoughts and have an good understanding before moving on with the big relationship.AS in india we do not go for the break ups easily so its always good to give a green for the right after knowing each other rather than loosing our trust and bla bla in live in relationships.great day.
@saanjh (784)
Your right I'm also not against with love marriage if you love some you can easily know about the person it's not necessary to live with person before the marriage, If your sister will follow the rule than what will you say.
@sunnycool (12737)
hey girl i didnt say that we should go for an physical relation ship before marriage right---so the same holds for my sister.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Hi saanjh! Did you know that in some places after people live together for a certain amount of time, they are considered by law to be in a common law marriage? I hear in the United States that 7 years is the time to be considered in a common law marriage, and the people living together don't even have to apply for a marriage license! Many cultures are different though, when it comes to marriage and relationships. I am just glad I live in a country where my parents cannot choose a marriage partner for me! I would just be mortified, especially if I didn't like the boy. While I respect your culture's beliefs that it is wrong to live together before marriage, I also believe that sometimes living together can be how a couple determines if they really are compatible before making the serious committment of marriage. Case in point, a person may like someone or even love them, but how do you know if you two can really live with another? In the United States, there are many people that live together and still get married too. Living together before marriage is like a testing ground to see if the two people can really live with each other, and for many people, it is the next step up in a relationship, too. I see nothing wrong with it. I would rather live with my man and get to know him as he is in real life everyday, than find out after marriage that I couldn't stand to live with him. To me, it is silly to get to know your partner really is after marriage, because if it doesn't work out, by then it is usually too late! A couple could also live in the same complex without sharing an apartment, too, or simply have different parts of the house like bedrooms or living spaces of their own.