Still make the bed military style

This is funny, but I still make my bed military style. I still try to make sure the sheets and blanket are nice and smooth, and that the corners are all tucked in. I guess it's a habit I still have from the army from basic training. I do this every morning, too! Five minutes after I wake up, I immediately go to my bed, and tighten it up like an old pro. I don't know if I could bounce a quarter off of it though. As a veteran, what habits do you still have from serving in the military?
I am not a veteran but I have family who does this! My mom wasnt in military and she does this because shes use to it from doing it at work.
i must say that, oftenly peoples do not straighten or tighten the our bedsheets, after wake up, almost of them are doing like this that what i had said above, they are very busy in our hectic life schedule and timeless lifestyle, here i am not talking about horsewomen, moms and various other peoples like in military forces, where discipline is must over any other thing, as far as my knowledge is concerned its really a very bad habits, because i don't like unorganised way, but sometimes it also happens with me
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, towongfoo27. I have never been in the military before. But, I clean like I have been in one. My husband used to tell me that people would ask him if he has ever been in the military. And he would tell them no. They would be astonished because, he cleans and makes his things look so neat. They think that he is in the military. It is great that you are a very neat person. I have an aunt that is very neat... She cleans so perfect! She is so neat until you would hate to walk in her house. Everything is so in order and immaculate. Her house stays like this all day. She is always saying how she has to go back home and clean her house. But, I don't see what she has to clean.. Her house is very tidy. So, I can understand you still having your military skills within you.