People can be so rude to others

Jay just left my house. He has not seen me since I had my surgery august 20th and was at his house. He just said to me how he can't stand skiiny woman and that I look like I am smoking crack. Then he asked me if I could give him my new phone number. I told him he has no business with my new number and never to dart my door again. I was at his house right after I got out of the hospital and he can say this to me. He is over three hundred pounds and I havenever insulted him. Niw I call tima and tell him what Jay said. He tells me it's my fault I be around low budget azz people like Jay. Is this really my fault?
It's not your fault, and one guy seems as bad as the other. I'd rather be alone than be around people like that, but if I knew someone who did have a lot of people around like that, I would not tell them it was their fault. I will advise you to start hanging around people who will treat you better, but I don't say that it is your fault that you are being treated badly by these people, if that makes any sense.
• Marion, Kansas
Gifts girl, you gotta like yourself and quit putting up with people who are rude.
Yes this makes a lot of scense. I need a back bone thats all.
• Marion, Kansas
NO it is not your fault. People who are heavy often feel threatened when their friends or family begin to lose weight and turn their lives around. It is his problem, not yours. Tim sounds like he is not very supportive.
tim is the one person I can talk to about anything. believe it it's true. My family problems and all he is very understanding. I think what made him mad was anothe man being at my house. Then me going to sleep before talking to him last night. jay is very tall and very heavy for sure. Thanks for the help
@coffeeshot (3786)
No it's not your fault at all. However if you continued to communicate with this loser, any further nasty comments he makes would be your fault. You did the right thing by cutting him out of your life. Maybe it will make him realise how he has hurt you. He is probably jealous because he has a weight problem. What a nasty man, you're much better off without him!
I am so glad to rid myself of that baggage. He was just wrong and he knows it. Thanks for this nice mesage.
@bird123 (10478)
Let's take a few steps back and think. First, is there any truth to his statement? Are you badly underweight??? His delivery might be bad but he might mean well. Second, if you are not badly underweight maybe he is insecure about his own weight thinking if you were heavy too, you would find him more appealing or never leave him. In any event, communications can come out funny and hurt people. Clarify what was really meant before taking things at face value. Not everyone is good at communications.
@dodo19 (31306)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
No, I really don't think that it was your fault at all. I really don't think that you're the one to blame for this situation. However, I do think that you deserve better friends than this guy. He had no right to insult you and then even think that he had the right to ask for your phone number. I get the feeling that if he insults you now, then he might definitely do it again, if he has the chance.
@MrKennedy (1994)
I fully understand what you mean about people being rude to others Unless they instigated it or insulted you first, there is absolutely no need for unessecary rudeness, especially if somebody is suffering or in a state of recovery (which, as you mentioned, you were giftsandbagscom).
I feel it is not your fault. It is only after knowing a person, we get to know his/her real nature. But after knowing what kind of a person he turned out to be, it is good that u hv kicked him out of your life.
By golly, when someone insults me I will turn right around and insult them right back. I know that this is probably not the best way for me to be, but I can't help it, when I am insulted in some way I will automatically go on the defensive. Perhaps you shouldn't hang around with people like him, but in the mean time if someone insults you then it gives you the right to insult them right back. And be sure to let us know what decision that you make.
hi giftsandbagscom Yes he was dreadfully rude to you, and maybe hes just plain jealous of your slimness as he is so dreadfully fat. You tried to be his friend and he talks to you like that. This Tima was wrong too as Jay came to you , you did not go to his house.NO its not your fault that Jay was dreadfully rude at all. cheer up we all know you and care for you. hugs.