Do you look forward to watching the batchlor?

I do and I don't know who I want to win right now. I know he is looking like he is stressed out. I saw a tabloid with gossip about him today. I saw the cover and refused to read the magazine. Do you have a girl picked out for him already? Which one would it be?
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Well I wanted him to pick Ali. Even though she left last week I have a feeling she will be coming back. I hope she is. If she doesn't then I would have to say Gia because Tenly is still to fagile always talking about her ex-husband. Vienna I can't stand her because I seriously think she is just to inmature and phony for Jake. I think she is just in it to win the man regardless of what man was going to be standing there. This is why I have picked Ali. I think they have a great connection and she is the only one that had two alone dates with him.
I think she will be back as well. I only wonder if he will let her come back. I would not lose my job over this show though. Thanks
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I'm an Ali fan and was so disappointed when she had to leave the show. I hope that he doesn't pick Vienna. She can't get along with the other girls and there's clearly a side that Jake isn't seeing. Gia is much too introverted. I like Tenley but I think that she is just a little too fragile and I'm not really sure that she's actually ready for a serious relationship yet. The teaser says that this is the most dramatic ending in Batchelor history and a million endings are rushing into my mind.