your role model

@udayrao2 (782)
who influenced you the most while you grew to follow their habits, mannerisms, policies & beliefs, temperament, etc.? was it one of your parents or relatives or an outsider like may be a leader - who? and are you still that way or changed ?
@yresh12 (3222)
WHEN i was a kid My role model was my teacher. As I grew up my role model was my mother sweet, patient and kind. Unfortunately, I'm exactly the opposite of my mother.We'll she the one that I most admired and respected.
@udayrao2 (782)
dont worry, be happy!! one day people will, also look up to you and imitate you, as you have these good characteristics at the back of your mind
@yresh12 (3222)
I Like the way i am...!! you're right.. hehe I am happy with it now.
@veejay19 (3592)
I never had a role model when i was young nor when i grew up.I did not find anybody worth following.However when i became spiritually awakened i came in contact through books and also personally a few spiritually and self realized masters.However it was just one of them Sri Shyamacharan Lahiri otherwise known as Lahiri Mahasaya, agreat self realized householder yogi who became my role model, idol and ideal. I am trying to follow to the best of my ability the guidelines that he has set forward so that in some birth i can achieve what he had attained.
@udayrao2 (782)
Hi Vijay same here- in fact reading the book "autobiography of a yogi" also influenced me a lot - that was many years ago and still I think I have not even come close to the ideal way of life !!!
iam very happy and proud to reply on this discussion and to say that my rolemodel is Swami vivekananda....his books are must read ones by every college going student.
@udayrao2 (782)
Great I have read his books too with interest - also another great book is "autobiography of a Yogi' by Yogananda and maybe you have read that too - if not I suggest it is another great book to read and follow.
@ifa225 (11099)
When i was a teenager, an actress is my role model. They do have big influence to their fans. But along the time goes by, i become my self, i learn from the good habit of my parents. i know what it is good that had to be done and what it is not.
@mylosha (286)
it is concerned my role moder i would preferebly says my father influenced me the most as his punctuality, straightforwardness and helping tendency he never advised me and imposed me to do that thing and do not another he just learnt me through his act. my second most influential person will be A.P.J. ABDULKALAM. sir.