Mylot Is Spammming Me

@sunnycool (12736)
In the last one hour i have received 6 notifiers from mylot----4 of them regarding discussions which have been deleted which had my responses and another two about my new friend discussions------ whose friend request is still pending We are supposed to receive notifiers for discussions of our friends list right then how come i get to see a notifier about a mylotter whose friend request hasnt been accepted yet by me. What if all newbies(i havent accepted their FR coz most of them do not last long---only few remain after few weeks and they would make their way into my list for sure) come up with new discussions it would flood my inbox like anything and i would be lost in those notifiers----I dont even dare to think of it when all of my friends come up with discussions and then their follow responses---OMG i need to change the notifiers part right now. Coming to the changes in Mylot-----i'm loving it----i didnt like the way profile page looks now----the box which displays the latest happenings around in our interests should be removed-----it would make our profile look better-----and the Search column looks good at the top of the page----and i would love to use more emoticons than usual three,five would be better----its good to see many new ones barged into the mylot code. What do you think about the new spamming Mylot has started---is it kinda glitch or its gonna be permanent
@Aaleexix (2291)
I have received 12 notifiers from mylot. It is information of deleting my answer. It is good that mylot notify us for deletion of any answer. But the problem is that we have not any specified in formation of those answer that are deleted. It would be batter if we are informed about the discussion name which are deleted. Profile pages are now more informative. We know the total numbers of started discussion of any member in this page.
Yea I agree the one and only one I got said which one was deleted. So I have no clue why everyone elses isnt saying which ones are deleted.
@sunnycool (12736)
hi Aaleexix, Those notifiers anwser all our questions as which and whose discussions were they and what was the reason of it being deleted----this new feature makes most of the mylotters happy---coming to the profile pages they project a lot of information about our activities---enjoying it at the moment. Thank you for responding.great day. @christina---that was a glitch---they were trying to implement the new feature which would send us information about our deleted posts.every thing is gonna be fine and we would get complete information about our lost posts once its fixed.
@Aaleexix (2291)
Thanks for your answer. Another improvement already comes to the notice. In my last notifier I have received the discussion which is deleted. Now it is clear to the user what is deleted.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
it could be called spam but they all coming from mylot itself. GoAskAlice apologizes for this and told us that it will be fixed soon. There is actually a discussion I have started before you made this one. have a look at it so you can see what other people and the admin tells about this what you call spamming. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2251526.aspx
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
sending you this link, the new improved link. www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2251526.aspx
@sunnycool (12736)
hi neildc---i just used spamming word in a funny way nothing---in fact i'm enjoying those--did my post looked more serious---i know that they're making changes and we are getting notifiers for the responses we made in deleted discussions
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
@sunnycool i know you are not serious and sure they are just for fun as we are supposed to enjoy the fun on here. i really love this and i am enjoying so much. @letran no buddy, they are working well. all we have to enter is the complete url address, with www and no http, colon, and slashes. just like this one. www.mylot.com/LetranKnight25 got it?
@valkerion (1831)
Hey there sunny, long time no chat! I think it's a nice way to notify us for any discussions that we didnt earn money from. It would be better though if they told us WHICH discussion/post/reply was deleted
@sunnycool (12736)
hi valkerion, I never showed interest in knowing the posts i have lost man so i'm okies with it---i have seen many panicking when their posts have reduced suddenly----if they wanted to know more details about it then they check out their activities. great day--and whats up for the valentines day man
@valkerion (1831)
Well I just want to know only for curiosity reasons. I will be spending my valentine's day with my girlfriend or a stripper. :PP depends on if my girlfriend likes the present I got her
@sunnycool (12736)
haha a stripper would be better---she doesnt place any restrictions
@hexeduser22 (5853)
I like receiving mails from mylot because for me those notifiers gives me the opportunity to earn more. I haven't checked other changes yet except for the obvious ones
Just an update I got another notification [i]This is a notification from myLot. Your answer has been deleted because the question it was under was deleted. Original Question Title: Is mylot realy pays Thank you for using myLot[/i] It mentioned the title now. I'm loving it
I guess that would be it Miss Alice for I just copied and pasted it here from my mail without editing except for making it italic
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Sunny, I also received i think 7 notification about discussions deleted that affected my earnings because it automatically deleted my responses too. i just don't know what are those discussions i responded that were deleted. it really surprised me this afternoon!
@sunnycool (12736)
hi winky those were the notifications of deleted discussions which had your responses and i'm sure they're not of recent ones and its kinda glitch---once they have fixed we would get details as why that discussion has been deleted and the reason behind it so next time we can backoff or predict if the discussion we are going to respond has violated any guidelines of mylot.great day.
• Boston, Massachusetts
at least we will be able to check on it and will not be lost once we receive a notice that our response was deleted. this is onegreat development here. i truly appreciate this.
@dorothy09 (1520)
hi there sunnycool, just learned today that admin has an admin. you have to ask alice..what happened to your account if you are spam or just some sort of technical problem. I'm sure she can answer your concern.. Happy mylotting.. =d09:)
@sunnycool (12736)
hi dorothy, What you meany by----Admin has an ADmin-----ALice is an hired admin in here so its obvious that she has an higher representative over her. I was just pointing to the notifiers we're getting to our inboxes---nothing else. Thank you for responding.great day beautiful----just seen your coffee pic---good one------And how come you have more than 200 started discussions girl---whilst your posts are only 250.
Hello sunnycool, I know, it seems that mylot has become even more informative than ever. no more guessing why your discussing deleted or number of post lessen, they will notify you why. yes, unfortunately, it might considered a little bit of spamming but at least look on the bright side, they will tell your violation. Have a nice day
@sunnycool (12736)
hi letran-----you would have written if you have found my post on neils box right------though i have used the word spamming---i really enjoy it---when it fills up my inbox----just a bit in and out of the normal mails great day.
@patgalca (14478)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Though this discussion might be deleted, I am glad to see I'm not the only one who has been having this problem. I got 4 notifications. I thought it was odd that 4 discussions I responded to were deleted. I did contact myLot. We'll see what kind of response I get from them, if any. But it does make sense for there to be glitches right after a change in format.
@sunnycool (12736)
well your prediction went wrong---those were glitches---they were trying to implement the feature which sends notifications about the deleted discussions which we have responded---some thing went wrong and it only delivered a messsage saying that our post was deleted but it failed to send us complete details about it.they're working on it and it would have been fixed by the time you add a comment in here. Thank you for responding.great day.
@zandi458 (27952)
Hi sunny, the new upgrades are still at their infancy and I guess they are still working round the clock to make it work to the fullest. Give them time to work that out and am sure we will all be happy once it is fully operational. In the meantime do not cloud their minds with mountain of complains. The admin are here to provide us with a new and comfortable working environment and they need our support, co-operation and most of all our patience.
@sunnycool (12736)
I wasn't complaining zandi rather i was trying to make some fun of the glitch thats it----i knew that its an outcome of some backfired operation in the upgrades in the existing features.hope they have sorted them out and we can see them functioning any moment.great day.
@sagnik42 (3598)
Since I was away, I do not know about this spamming. As fas as I have seen my inbox there is no spam there. But there are some 400 mails in there still. So, it will take some time to clear up the mess. Is this problem fixed or is it still going on?
Well i was busy these few days and i only learned of these changes now.So far im not getting too much messages from spammers and regarding notifications, i just have my settings to off, so i dont get much notifications except those reactions to my responses to discussions. I have no problem so far with myLot.
@1anurag1 (3580)
I think this is not spamming . they are providing you the information you are looking for. i think if you really dont want to get those information. you can go to the setting and uncheck the component for which you dont want to have any notifications and mail will not be sent to you automatically.
@JenInTN (27565)
I actually like being notified of deleted discussions. It kind of explains as to why our earnings go up and down. I have actually had some really good discussions deleted though that I thought was kind of unfair. As a matter of fact, they were in the myLot newsletter when I first started them. I thought that was kind of strange unless they violate new guidelines or something. I didn't think we would be penalized for past discussions if the guidelines have just been changed. Anyway..other than that..I really like the new myLot. I haven't gotten any friend request notifications though. I usually deny them or accept them right away after viewing their profile.
So far i only receive 4 notification that i reply to deleted discussion that my answer is deleted too from a deleted discussion but I do not know the title of the discussion so I am still puzzled which discussion I reply whom my reply is deleted it is quite a puzzled to me. So that is the reason my post count is reduce. The next time I reply to any discussion I make sure it have no similarities or not a duplicate discussion so I would not waste my time replying and so the earning is reduce. What a waste of time and effort. I glad to the new changes but the tab is so annoying especially middle tab, which if your mouse pointer get there it always cover the rest of the discussion. So far i like the layout, but the games and quizzes makes this site more entertaining but eventually i thin the productivity of participation would be reduce when the other member instead of making and replying to the discussion probably when they get bored would just decide to play so the earning is reduce when some feel lazy in replying since they become so curious of the games in mylot and would eventually be addicted so the time for replying to discussion would be minimize since their attention are all distracted by the new layout with access to other games.
@goldeneagle (6775)
I am sure there is a way you can log in to your account and select which notifications you do not wish to receive...
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Maybe it,s because they are busy changing eeverything. Be patient, bb, i am sure it will be sorted out. I haven,t received such spam, but let me have a looksie later. And so by the way, you just want to play with the smiley,s, but i hope we can use more as well. TATA.
sunnycool goask alice says those notifications that your response was deleted because the discussions were deleted had glitch in them, they were supposed to tell you which discussions they were from so they were working feverishly to get them the way they want them.They were too late for the email that had already gone out. I like these new changes myself.