Did you like the BPO jobs?

@siliguri (4051)
I'm not in the favor of BPO job but we have no other choice because there is shortage of work in the country and there is high market of BPO jobs so we have no other way except to join this jobs. Did you think BPO Types of job makes your future good?
@sree1412 (208)
BPO jobs to some some extent have created employement 4 many people in india.To b frank BPO jobs are easy way to earn money and i m nt saying BPO jobs are very do becoz i myself have worked in BPO.Future wise i dont knw whether it vl make future good.If ur njoyin ne thing u vl like it.if ur nt njoyin nethin even though ur workin in a job which has good future will nt make u happy.
@siliguri (4051)
I think you are doing bpo job and u are happy with your jobs...thank you for your reply
@anurag3786 (6275)
No i don't like bpo jobs because in these jobs you may compromise with it's shedule.. and it's shedules are not fix.. sometimes you may get night sifts and sometimes you get day shift..so i don't like these types of job.. thanking you and keep mylotting always..
@siliguri (4051)
Doing the work in night shifts makes me more frustrated this is the main reason i doesn't like this types of work...thank you for your reply