Games - should I waste more time?

@Trensue (5256)
So I signed into mylot and noticed the games. They can not be played on foxfire, which I use so I would have to use my old browser. Should I really waste anymore time doing somthing like playing games? Does it pay?
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hi! as i have understood from learn2earn, we can play some games and earn from them , but not here and it is also not free, right?
@mommaj (22768)
Trensue, you are so on top of things! I didn't even notice the games. Once you said that, I started looking at the tabs. LOL You know me, always behind. HEHE
@Trensue (5256)
You are never behind. You are so far ahead in life with your goals and your family that the little stuff doesn't bother you. I admire that.
@mommaj (22768)
AWW, sweetie. You flatter me. I no longer worry about the little stuff because it was making me sick. If I told you what I have been through and am still going through you would wonder how I got to this place. I know how I got here, I'm just not sure how I am going to get out of it. I have the goals it's just a matter of making them happen. LOL
@cbjones (1157)
I was curious about that site that hosts the games. After reading some reviews, I don't think I'll waste my time trying to participate. I understand wanting to give the community more things to do in their spare time, but offsite flash games isn't one of the things I would have suggested. They may as well like to a more credible site like Newgrounds or something. They don't don't pay you to play games on new grounds, but I can't be sure if that other site will either from what I've read.
@Trensue (5256)
That is sound advice. Thank you for such great and accurate information. I am looking forward to hearing more from you on my lot.
@Canellita (12058)
It's only a waste of time if you do nothing but play games all day. If you do it to unwind and destress for a short period you may find it to be a good way to relax.