They are really going to go through with the wedding.

Greenlee and david are really going to get married. I thought someone would be stopping this wedding fast. I was happy to see greenlee called Ryan today as well. Do you think They will get to the i do part?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet and today's hasn't aired yet. But if Greenlee called Ryan, why the heck would she marry David? I don't get it...
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
She called Ryan to wish him Happy Valentines,but to really make sure that he showed up to David's wedding.
i don't think she will marry david after seeing todays show.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yikes, so how the heck did he react?
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Well the way I see it after watching the episode today I believe Ryan will do everything to stop the wedding from happening. I really can't imagine that it will happen. I think from the coming attractions Ryan will ask Greenlee to marry him instead.
Your right this could be it and I hope so. David did have some nice words to say today though.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Yes the words were nice but did he really mean it? He always has a motive for everything he does. We shall see what happens next week.
@carpenter5 (6786)
Well, It didn't appear so today. We'll see. I am not sure that Jackson will allow her to do it. I seriously would love to see a catfight between her and Erica. I know Greenlee is ready to scratch her eyes out, and quite frankly if Erica calls fusion "My company" one more time, I may throw up.
erica needs to find a room and stay in it.
@happy6162 (3011)
The wedding did not happen after her father and Ryan came in and stop it. Everyone was surprise and wanted to have David arrested for doing something to Greenlee. I hope that Ryan and Greenlee get back together because they really do love each other. They do have lots of problems but some of it is because of their family and friends and the main persons who create the problems are Jack, Erica and of course Annie if these three would leave Ryan and Greenlee alone they would be very happy together.
@stealthy (8188)
I for one was unhappy that the wedding didn't go through. As much as I hate David, I really don't want to see Greenlee back with that jerk Ryan. Ryan will just hurt her again like he has hurt all of the women he has married.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
i really hope that doesn't get to the part to say i do,because greenlee doesn't love David....and i believe apart of her still wanna be with Ryan.