Shopping For Clothes

When you go to the local stores or the mall and you know you have to get some new clothes. Do you have to look for the best sells and do you know just exactly how much you are going to spend? Do you buy things from seperatate stores like a pair of jeans in one and then a shirt in another store?
I don't know how much I will be spending at the time. I just know it will be on sale ans on the clearance rack. I buy most of my things from this rack. I can't see myself paying full price for the items that will be on sale in a month or two.
I love when I find things on the clearance rack! You can find here sometimes a really nice shirt for anywhere from $3.00- $20.00 which is usually way higher than that on certain days!!!! I love a sale!!!!
I buy basic clothes like white or black shirts,shoes, and lingerie in malls.I usually look around first,then narrow my choices.I don't buy impulsively,I might regret it.I would like to look around first before deciding what to buy,that's why I have a very,very long shopping time.I do have basic items I got from secondhand stores.