Help Me !!!!! I can't Login

@ry4n55 (28)
Indonesia
hi All.. Anyone can help me?? I have a yahoo email, I have been able to log into my yahoo. but now don't know why i can't log in anymore. I try to recover my ID/Password. And I changed password but still can't login. each time I login there it says " this ID is not yet taken. Are you trying to register fo a new account ?". But i try to login vi my mobile phone , what happens? I can login using my yahoo ID. I'm so confused what i should i do to log on PC
@apples99 (6564)
That's a bit strange, the only solution I can think of is maybe try contacting yahoo online and tell them of your problem and see if they can fix it. or go to the FAQ section for yahoo users, and see if theres a trouble shooting section for this sort of problem, but there should be a way to contact them for help.
@ry4n55 (28)
thanks all, but how can i ask for help the admin directly. I don't find the button or something contact us.
@sanuanu (11238)
Well, I think it was a temp error!
@ry4n55 (28)
thanks apples, i'll try it
Are you using the right domain extension when you login? For instance, I have two email addresses with Yahoo, one is from ymail.com and the other one is from yahoo.com and when I make the mistake and use the wrong domain (i.e. yahoo.com when I meant to enter ymail.com), it tells me that username is not yet taken. So for example if your email address was yourname@ymail.com and you entered yourname@yahoo.com you would not be able to login. Also, check your CAPS key as it may cause you not to be able to input your password correctly.
@sanuanu (11238)
I don't think caps lock has to do anything with ID! it only matters with the password thing isn't it?
@sanuanu (11238)
That is strage but the error must be a temporary one, I think . I think today you must be able to to log-in. I will wait for the answer from your side to the response I have posetd here!
@ry4n55 (28)
thanks before, i think so , i try to wait until i can, but a few weeks later i try to open again but still can't. this email very important to me because i register on paypal using this email. yeah probably the only way to contact admin yahoo.
@sanuanu (11238)
Still can't login, that is very strange! Please contact Yahoo! admin and then please keep us informed about the answer!
@NYNY911 (63)
Did you spell the password correctly and did you use large case or small case letters? these passwords are case sensitive- type in the way you have your password- either small or caps. If this fails, you can log in to yahoo or they will ask you to explain the problem- that should help.