Do you have hair growing in strange places?

I was talking to Regina about my hair growing in a strange spot. She told me to shave it and I said no way. I will just try to hide it the best I can. So is there any hair growing on your body. Hair that would be someplace other than the legs,chest,under arms, and privates?Do you shave this hair off. Oh I don't mean facial hair either..
@checapricorn (16072)
hmm...I have some hair growing in those places you mentioned but not in any strange part of my body... I do shave my legs, arms and under arms too!
I never shave my legs. I hope I find a pant suit to this wedding next month. i don't plan on shaving for it.
or maybe a long skirt, it will be great also~
@lilybug (21182)
I have a trail of skin on my stomach. I shave it off every time I am in the shower. I also get hair on my knuckles and my toes that I shave off.
I have seen the hair on peoples toes and hands before. Nothing strange to me there.
@cream97 (29175)
I have the same thing as lilybug does too, gifts... I always thought that it was very strange, but I can see that I am not the only one that has the same issue.
@phoenix8606 (4978)
Hi! Where actually do you have some strange hairs? I don't have any strange place where I have hair, and I also hope it is not a ladies question, but I know many people, mostly men, who have a lot of hair on their backs, shoulders, and even on their cheeks, which I mostly hate!
No this is not a ladies question but it would be a ladie to know what I was talking about. No dear I can't put the answer to your question here. it is just too much.
yeah, I understand you- a ladies secret
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, I have a few strands of hair under my right and left sides under my chin. And I am no man at all. I also have hair on my knuckles on my fingers. I have hair on the top of my toes, right underneath it just like my fingers. I also have soft baby hair on my stomach too, and my back and the back of my shoulders. I don't like it there, but I do shave it off. I seem to be the only one that really notices it though.
@cream97 (29175)
Oh and did I mention that I was always a hairy child. I was like this when I was little.
I'm fortunate that I don't have hair growing on odd places on my body. However, my daughter does. She's seven years old and since the day that she was born she has always had dark hair that is growing in the small of her back. My husband says that it is because she is partially of Native American descent, but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to bother her at this point in her life, but I think it will begin to bother her as she gets older.
@ElicBxn (60156)
I am not a very hairy person, so I really don't have too much of this problem, used to get a long, dark whiskery think growing out of a mole on my arm, I pulled it. I also had a lot of whiskers growing out of a mole (then after it was removed) a former mole on my chin. I got electrolysis to remove them (this after YEARS of pulling them!)