Valentine's Day Poem

Love is in the air, Spring, flowers, and romance everywhere, Sweet little surprises, Are always the nicest, Saying I Love You, Or even I Do, Inspires the heart, Like a delicate work of Art Sharing a special embrace, Makes my heart race, Sensual treats for two, A special dessert made just for you, So take this inspiration, And fill your heart with elation, Get some candles and your favorite wine, And have a good time, Cozy by the warm fire, Of your heart's desire, Fulfill your wishes, And make the moment delicious, Like a chocolate covered strawberry, Or a sugar sprinkled rasberry, Savor the moment and delight, And make the most of Cupid's Flight, Happy Valentine's Day to you, And remember I love you!
@choybel (5059)
"...make the moment delicious" LOL...Makes me think of things I want to do. Haha! Nice poem.*thumbs up!*