Can you listen to music for hours?

My daughter has been listening to music all day. it woke me up today from a nap I was having. I know she loves music but,all day is a long time. She is so happy to have a new computer. how about your music love..can you listen to it all day long?
I can listen to music all day, because it is just in the background while I do other things. I especially find it soothing if I am alone, and want company while I do stuff.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
that reminds me of me and my mother....yes i love listening to music especially all day...it does set the mood right...for relaxation and so forth.
@Allie_xoxo (1064)
and hours and hours and hours. There's just so much of it that if one genre, artist or song gets boring there are so many more to choose from. I like to listen to it while I mylot or clean; and sometimes when I'm doing nothing at all.
I too can listen to music pretty much all day, Now is one of the rare times I am not actually listened to any music while I am online and that's because I have a bad Ear Infection that I have had since Thursday.
@checapricorn (16066)
I can for sure...It happens to me all the time too especially when I am alone, I will listen to my music whole day but when hubby is around, can't do it for long period of time, he will always prepare movie for us to watch@
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yes I can, but I'm usually reading or doing something while I'm listening.
@raydene (9874)
Hi Doll I can not listen all day. I will crank it up when I'm working on crafts or cleaning my house. xoxoxoxoxoxo
@megamatt (14327)
Absolutely, I can listen to music for hours on end. In fact, there are days where I pretty much listen to music from the moment I get up out of bed until the moment that I go to sleep tonight. Right now, I am listening to music on the radio as I am typing this. It just helps the day flow better, as I continue to listen to music it. I am the type of person who just functions better with music playing in the background. It does not matter where the music comes on. On the radio, on the computer, from a CD player, wherever. Most of the day, most of the time, I spend listening to music. It just helps the day move in a smoother manner.
its more of...i can't do anything without me listening to music. my iPod(connected to the speaker) is on when i clean the room, when i eat, when i work in front of the pc...and yeah even when i take a bath. i used to sleep with music on. and yeah im already 32 years old. i think music makes me feel young.
@ridwan08 (1184)
I love music so much,but if I listening music for all day,I can't.because my activity not only for music.something excessive is not good.I'm listening music just for fun and eliminate my stress.I can calm down with music have a nice day
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I could easily get into all day if I'm by myself. Especially if I put on Michael Jackson, Lady GaGa or Celion Dion. I will listen to it and sing along all day while being on Mylot.
I love listening to music, and I can easily listen to it all day, and all night. I fall asleep at night either with the radio on the BBC World Service, a local oldies station, or one of my favourite CDs. If i don't have music on, I'm too distracted by all the other sounds around me.