Black Beauty

I haven't watched this movie since I was a child growing up in mym other's home! It is such a wonderful movie, following the story of a horse coming into his own, as he goes through many different situations. Isn't it funny how watching a movie can bring you back to childhood? I feel like a kid again! Have you seen this movie? Did you like it when you were a child? I love this movie and all it's twists and turns.
@dodo19 (31324)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid. It seems like such a long time ago. I really loved watching it. It was a wonderful movie. I do agree that watching a movie can definitely bring you back to your childhood, especially the movies that i enjoyed watching a child. At some point, I really do hope that I can watch it again.
@yresh12 (3222)
I have seen that movie as a child. I know it's really heart warming and very touching. The problem now I can't remember it...!!!!
I dont believe I have seen it. I might have as a kid but i dont remember it. Hmm another movie I might have to pull out and watch to see if i remember it then. I know in school we watched sandlot and little rascals so many times i had it remembered word for word.