My favorite movie

Pretty woman is on and I am so happy. I was not watching tv all day. I just thought to watch something and eat some food. Then when I turn on the tv. My favorite movie is on. Do you like to watch pretty woman if so it's on lifetime.
@kaylayoe (295)
I do enjoy the movie Pretty Woman. I just recently saw it for the first time about a month ago and I loved it. At the moment I'm watching one of my favorite movies. Harry Potter! I love it. I read the books, saw the movies, buy collectibles. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a fan?
I would say your a fan as well. There is nothing wrong with that.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
My daughter just put it on like 5 minutes ago. Its one of my favorite movies. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts are so good together in this movie. I can't believe that its already 20 years old.
I definitely, absolutely adore the Pretty Woman. The first time I saw it, it got me. I love the storyline and the acting involved. Julia Roberts is one of my favorite actresses and when I seen her in this movie I was enjoyed it immensely. She acted along side another great actor Richard Gere. I haven't seen it for years, but I should go look for it and pop it in with the girlfriend.
@atv818 (1988)
• United Arab Emirates
Pretty Woman is my all-time favorite. I'm a fan of both Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. The cast was equally outstanding. The storyline is one of a kind. What can I say? I love it!!!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
I don't know if your referring to pretty woman who Julia Roberts is the star in that particular movie....but my favorite movie is why did i get married?i am looking forward to seeing why did i get married too?i only see and interesting preview of it on youtube so far.
@ridwan08 (1184)
yes I like watching Pretty Women because from the story is very cool and romantic,I like Julia Roberts playing in this Film very nice.I never bored watching this Film,romantic,funny and sad. Have a nice Day
@jbaunillo (259)
yeah. Pretty woman is good and classic. I like classic drama/lovestory movies from the 80's, 90's. Titanic is a classic 90's films which captured really my heart. No wonder that film was one of the highest grosser of all time. As a matter of fact, i have a copy of it from the VHS, then a copy from the CD , then from the DVD and now in my PC! Lols.. But there's a lot of movies that i favorited aside from Titanic though.
@raydene (9875)
Hi Honey I haven't seen it in a while. I seldom rewatch a movie anymore. I am a member of netflix so watch new ones instantly too many I haven't seen to watch one I have. Enjoy xoxoxoxoxoxo
@anniepa (27125)
I LOVE "Pretty Woman"! That's definitely one of my all-time favorites, a movie I could watch over and over non-stop and never get tired of it. It's been a few years since I last watched it so I'll have to DVR it the next time it's on. I like just about anything with either Richard Gere or Julia Roberts and they're just fantastic together. Annie
@p3ks626 (6552)
I enjoy that movie too but my favorite is still never been kissed. =)