Why there must be an end to the evil of so called positive discrimination

@urbandekay (18312)
Ali Dizaei, 47, a Metropolitan Police commander, is accused of misconduct in a public office and perverting the course of justice. Ali, former president of the Black Police Association (Why an Iranian should be in such an organisation is beyond me) it is alleged, used his position as a guardian of the law for personal gain, and when investigated he always claimed discrimination. He was finally caught out when claiming someone who owed money to him had attacked him after he had assaulted them. A doctor examining him found the injuries to be self inflicted. Before such organisations as the Black Police Association are allowed should we ask what our view would be of a White Police Association? Sauce for the goose, so they say, is sauce for the gander! all the best urban
I am forming the Cute, Red headed Gals Association
@urbandekay (18312)
Are you sure they'll let you in? all the best urban
They have to, I am the president.
@raydene (9875)
Hi Sweets I don't know enough about this to respond very well ...so I guess I will just not say much I might look it up later to see if I can learn more. xoxoxoxoxo