What does your child want to be when they grow up?

My daughter has always said she wants to be an ice cream truck lady because she loves ice cream and she wants to give it to her friends. Mind you my daughter is 5. Then she will go on to say but I am also going to be a cheerleader! I crack up everytime but I do tell her that she can be anything she wants to be and that she doesn't have to stick to just one thing just yet!
@emine08 (1531)
my first daughters ever said to me that she want to be a chef when she grows up. I don't know why. after a while she sad that she wants to be a doctor. I didn't ask the reason. just let my children choose they want to be when they grow up. I just facilitated to them.
Did they become this or still show intrested in the choices? My daughter still says this after a year I am wondering if she will change her mind later on or not. She is only 5 but hey you know how stubborn kids can be.
@emine08 (1531)
yeah sometime kids are stubborn. my daughter still want to be a doctor but she forget of being a chef. she is 6 now.
• Marion, Kansas
My daughter wanted to be a veterinary assistant, very briefly, even though she does not like science. Then she wanted to be a middle school counselor, because she felt she could do a better job that what she was seeing done at her middle school (I agreed. Next she wanted to be a youth minister. She does have a ministerial degree, but actually would like to be a writer. She never said "I want to be a mom" but she is a good mom, and I am very proud of her. My son never knew what he wanted to do, and he still does not. He is brilliant, but he wants to do some physical work, and avoid people. He has been through a rough patch lately, and is pretty confused. I am sure they will do well. My son in law is a youth minister, but works at a cold storage place for salary.
Those are some good ideas for jobs. I believe my job was to be a mommy. I am a great mom and love every minute of it. I have 4 kids, 3 of which are mine. I just couldnt function of I wasnt a mom I dont know what I would have done or become if i hadent been a mom first. I probly would have followed that dark path that I was on and not thought twice. After having my baby girl I knew my decisions where for both of us so I got off that road quick and found a bright filled future road.