Going to the Principle's Office in Elementary

I remember being in elementary school, and every once in awhile I would end up sitting in the principle's office. I wasn't really a trouble-maker, but use to beat-up boys that would pick on me or my younger brothers. Sometimes the boys would be two grades ahead of me, and sometimes my own age. Did you ever pull pranks or get into fights in elementary school? I remember one principle in particular, Mr. Toyton. He would always lecture me about getting hurt by these older boys, but being a tom-boy, I didn't see anything wrong defending my brothers! How many times have you been to the principle's office?
@goldeneagle (6776)
There was a chair in the principal's office with my name taped to the back of it. My friend had one too. We were ALWAYS in trouble for something, but we always did well in school. The principal also happened to be the dad of one of my best friends, and I spent a lot of time at his house away from school, so I really didn't have anything to worry about when I got sent to the office LOL
that's awesome. i've never heard of anyone having their own chair in the principal's office. it's quite interesting.
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
no i was very good boy as a primary school student i dont think i ever go to that office for that matter
@bucketkid (239)
i dont think ive ever been in the principal's office for doing anything wrong. i remember, though, when my brother was in primary school, my dad hit a kangaroo and had to get his 4WD repaired. my brother took the old grill off the car to school - for show and tell of course. the principal called him into his office and accused him of stealing it. scared the bejeezus out of him at the time but we laugh at it now.
@visalusha (132)
Yeah in those day's principle room is a very scary and night mare for me. Also all the students standing before the principle room are named as BAD boys :-). So I managed myself from going there, except a situation where entire class was standing in front of the principle room for scolding our PT teacher as a group in a very bad slang. I still can't forget that and that teacher also got famous in the school because of this incident.
@prasunsam (359)
Well I also went one time.Actually i had a fight my mate and accidently his nose was broken.I was called in the assembly to go to the principle's office. My sister who was studying in the same school did not hear it well and thought i was getting some prize. Well at that time i was very scared.But now i laugh sometimes thinking that incident. You said that ,you used to beat up boys in elementary,then you must have been a brave girl.Cheers to you.
@Chevee (5915)
I only had to go to the principle office only once when I was in school. It was getting into an altercation with another student. It was this one girl that was always picking on me. I was a little petite person and they thought I was a push over, being small and very smart, (an honor student), this made me a target for, jealously, envy and they like to single that type out to be on the scary type. But I was not, even though I was small, smart, I was a fighter too. Any way the principle was very disappointed in me for having to come to him for that reason (fighting).
@rocketj1 (6957)
I was such a "goody-goody" in school that it only happened to me once and when it did, I burst into tears!!LOL