What legacy do you want to leave behind?

I know in life there is birth and death and all the moments in between, but what legacy do you want to be remembered for? As for me, I'd like to be remembered for being a loving mother, aunt, sister and daughter. This question just makes you think about what is really important in life, too. Food for thought! I'd also like to be remembered for my love of the outdoors and my love of crafts. I know these aren't very big things like clout or money in the corporate world, but what matters most to you?
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
haha is it going to be a contest with other mothers. other wise you will be one of the mothers who are good.
@lhadie (33)
Growing up, I did things plainly for the good of my family. I choose course, where I know can help us out in poverty. My aunt choose the school, and that's the biggest thing that had happened to me. There, I met the one whom I wanna leave my legacy. I wanna leave this world serving His (GOD's) people. I have plans but still HIS plan prevails.=)
I hardly have anybody who would really miss me and for whom I would want to leave any legacy. Hubby’s there of course and if I go first, then I know that he’ll remember me as a loving wife and his pillar of strength. However, its for my son that I really want to leave good memories and first among them is that I would like me son to remember me as his first best friend in life. I know its difficult, I know the mother in me must come out more often in order to guide him properly, but with him I’m revisiting my own childhood days…days which were not fun for me at all and I hope that with the maturity of an adult yet the fun streak of a child, I make a difference to his growing years and his perception of life. Clout or money…forget both LOL
@wdh8216 (18)
One thing we have to remember is that.what type of legacy do want either bad or good. For example Im a teacher what I want is my student to implement my knowledge. Mean that the student remember their teacher. like old man said "animal die leave is skin people die leave is name" up to you either you want in the bad way or good way..:)
@Fulltank (2896)
For my family, the legacy I want to leave behind is that i was a good husband and the best father. To my friends is simply a legacy of a best friend they ever had. I just want them to remember me as I am, all the positive taught and the happy memories we shared with each other.
I would love to have been able to imprint in my loved ones what for me are the most important things. First, that there´s no other valid reason for our being animals with a concience than to have the ability to love. And second, that the whole universe is something to always wonder about and revere. I´m sorry if it´s badly written but just when I want to write something that is meaningful for me in another language than my own, everything gets mixed up.