Do you like how you look?

@alinka (184)
Greece
What you think about your look?Have you ever looked in the mirror and seen your self as a beautiful person?Would you change some small details on your body or you think beauty means natural? Sometimes i use to study a person,if i can say it like that,and to find it perfect as an entire and beautiful,eigther women or man.I think about myself as being more on "beauty is natural" side.I really belive each person has something beatiful and remarkable. What is your opinion?Would you pick a esthetical intervention in order to make you more happy of what you see on the mirror?
@ksmita (481)
hi alinka. iam really not happy with the way i look and my unhappiness is visible on my face. i can't change my skin colour , so i have to live with it. i will not to change my any features as these are my natural look .to be frank, beatiful people makes me inferior. but i have to love myself , so that others can love me too.
@alinka (184)
• Greece
Well you said it:the unhappiness is visible on your face.I use to say to myself,in a bad situation think about a worst one and going back to mine it will help me see it more light..:D I belive that beauty is not only material,but it comes from inside and reflects on outside.Think about yourself as the type of person you are and how many people care about you,love you for who you are and then you will "feel your beauty".That should make a big difference on the expresion of your face.You are part of that beautiful people ,is just that each one of us have our beauty visible in different ways and that makes us individual too. Thank you for posting and God bless you.
@vjenkins86 (1478)
I do believe beauty is natural and there are quite a few naturally beautiful people out there. A person might not have all the beautiful features like the perfect nose, right lips, great eyes, fabulous hair, etc., but still look gorgeous with what they do have. In my mind, it's all about combinations and proportions that we are born with and our personalities shining through. I personally don't see myself as beautiful. There are times I think I look cute, when my hair, make-up and clothes all decide to cooperate, but those times don't happen often. However, I don't think I would ever pick an astethic intervention in order to make me more happy.
@alinka (184)
• Greece
I understand exactly what you're saying and i agree with you,because i know people that after an esthetical intervention they realised they ruined for real their look,distroing the proportions and combinations. Thank you for posting ,vjenkins86.