Did you see the Opening Ceremony?

@raydene (9874)
Hello Friends I hope you have had a lovely Sunday. I was wondering if everyone saw the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics? I haven't watched it yet. Have you seen it online? Which site do you think has the best view? oxoxoxoxoxoxo
My husband and I missed it. We are not patient enough to really sit and watch the Olympics, but we are rooting for Canada, and following the scores on the radio, on TV news, and in the newspapers and magazines.
@raydene (9874)
Hi Doll You do seem to always be doing something interesting. Wish I was closer I would love to go to your coffee shop. xoxoxoxoxo
@pergammano (7755)
Yes, raydene...it was superlative (except that I am double angry over the vocal presentation.) I am a B.C.ite...I live 14 miles from Vancouver, as the crow flies! I watched as it unfolded on CTV, and re-watched on many other satellite channels...as it has the special significance that in my life, it will be the last I will ever see in B.C.! I am angry that French preceded every statement, then translated to English...WE SPEAK ENGLISH in B.C. (French a second language) We are a multicultural province...that speaks English as their primary language! Angry...sad...demoralized...and feeling very unpatriotic! Cheers!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hi Raydene I do not like the Olympics lol so no I did not watch it I have never liked them but I am not much for Sports at all so I do not watch anything to do with it xxx
I did have a lovely sunday actually, and yes I did see the opening ceremony and it was sad to see the arm malfunction that happened but it was good to see they got it all right in the end.
@rookiekan (883)
not yet,i dont like winter olympic games.but i read from the internet that lighting Ceremony have small mistake.but on the whole,it is very good.
@dodo19 (34317)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
My husband and I were able to watch it on Friday. It was really cool to watch! It really well done. We both enjoyed watching it. It's definitely worth watching, in my opening. We both had a good time watching it and we're both glad that we did in fact watch it.
@BarBaraPrz (21386)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I didn't watch them. (Forgot about it, actually.) But I'm not interested in the Owe-lympics anyway.
@ET28LV (1895)
• Latvia
The opening cermony was beauftiful and nice. I'd like fantastic fires and cristals. Great show. The Olympic shows is the best :) love!