paid surveys for Filipinos

I've actually registered to some paid survey sites but non of them has sent anything to me. They said I qualified but nothing's coming in my inbox yet. Are there sites that really cater to us Filipinos? Suggestions anyone, please?
@shattered (1731)
Paid Surveys for internationals are really limited. I've had surveys from legitimate sites but have not been able to make payout due to the lack of available surveys. If there is a legitimate site specifically for Filipinos and/or Asians it would be great and I'd like to know myself.
Yeah I was hoping there would be someone who got quite lucky with one and is willing to share. I had an account with quickrewards and its the only thing that comes in my email. sad thing though they're only open for us and uk citizens and they'd immediately delete your account (and earnings) if you try to cash out.
@shattered (1731)
That's usually the case and its clear in their TOS. I've joined American Consumer Opinion they allow internationals but the amount of survey you get are relatively few. Also, try global test market. They are good sites but you won't be able to make payout as fast. I do hope someone can give us a better site. LOL
@summer77 (415)
I'm with global test market, too. I just joined weeks ago. I have completed the profile surveys and got points by that but it won't be enough to redeem it. And until I didn't receive any surveys yet. However I know a Philippine community online, it's actually has a version for other southeast asian youths. They have surveys and I already taken 5, there are also other ways to earn by points. If you want t know, then I will refer you. It's legit and I am sure it's going to be an advantage. You can try it.
@kyel_11 (1069)
hi there! i registered to some survey sites too and none of them are true. i mean all those sites that i registered are scams. it's quite disappointing but that's how it is online. just be careful.
by any chance, is clearvoice a scam?
@kyel_11 (1069)
i have not heard about that site. maybe you could search the some feed backs about it. hope it's not a scam.
so far I've heard nothing of it being a scam. but nosurvesy for me there either