Have You Ever Slapped Any One In Your Life?

Yes when i was in 10th class one girl pull my tie and i got aggressive and gave her one slapped for a second she was dump because i got so angry and from that day onwards she never talk to me that was my school days remembrances. What about yours my friend and share with me.
@saanjh (784)
Yes, I slapped a idiot person in my life, that time I was gone in a function and a drunked person was staring me after that he was try to tease me that time I got very angry and I slapped that person and then my brother has come and handle all the situation.
yes you did very well and if somebody does tease with you. You have to slapped.
@yresh12 (3222)
I had slapped a lot of people.. My sister My brother My ex-boyfriend My other ex boy friend My high school friend.. That's the time when I was so angry and I can't help myself not to slap them.. I said sorry after.. but sometimes I'm really prone to that. That is why I really control not lose my temper so that I wouldn't be able to hurt anyone...
@choybel (5059)
Well, as a guy I remember punching a friend for being mad at him at an instant and felt sorry the next instant. i did apologized after wards and that's when I got the nickname "PIKON" which in our language means Hot-tempered. So this time I try to keep it cool every time. I always think of the consequences before I react.
@asliah (11149)
yes,when i was in elementary student,i slapped my classmate it because she was the one who slapped me first so i just wanted to return to her that so i slapped her too inside of the classroom,our teacher punished us not to take any examination during that time.
no, but i remember being slapped in the face during my high-school because i made a joke on my classmate. I said to her that her crush (on of the member of a boy band group) was g@y.
@siliguri (4051)
Yes i slapped a girl when i was study in class 5 she push me very badly i got angry and i suddenly turn and slapped her with my full of energy and she was remain absent for a week i'm not lying it is true incident happened with me..
@shibham (17025)
hi friend, i have been slapped form my parents various times bcoz i was very scoldable guy in my earlyhood. hehehe
I scare of bullying and fighting alone never tried t fight other's ., I remember i was in class ix and always stayed with my best friend Abhi who is very helpful and caring, he always tokk care of me ,same to me also. One day me and abhi went to drink water there we mess up with other section guy and he tried to push abhi .Anyone in front of tried to push my best friend i got aggressive and slapped him hard. No one imagine how he did it, later we say sorry to each othet now he is Army and meet me .
@anurag3786 (6275)
Yes i have also slapped many peoples in my life.. because of my annoying nature.. when i was in schooling days then i slapped to a friends of mine.. because he abused me badly.. so i gave a slapped him.. .. i think on that it was my good decision to slapped him.. thanking you and keep mylotting always..