Did you brush your teeth before going to bed at night?

@siliguri (4224)
Very oftently i brush my teeth before going to bed at night. I feel very much boring to brush but it is necessary in order to keep the teeth in good conditions. Tell me about u?
@mareeh (266)
yes. I really make sure that I brush my teeth before I go to sleep even sometimes I am sleepy already. We all have to take good care of our teeth.
@siliguri (4224)
Thats good...thanks for your reply...
@saanjh (784)
Yes, I daily brush my teeth before going to bed at night because it keeps our teeth healthy.
@siliguri (4224)
Nice..thanks for your reply..
After having my dinner i used to brush my teeth and its very good habit and i hate people who never brush their teeth after dinner. Brushing your teeth after dinner is also good for your teeth.
@siliguri (4224)
Good habit..thanks for your response..
I find it necessary to brush my teeth before going to bed at night. I have a clean mouth and what I may or may not have ate or drank is still there and once I brush them my mouth is clean.
@siliguri (4224)
That's good for you and your teeth...thanks for your response..
• Bulgaria
Yes I do. Not only because it's healthy but also because it's a habit for me and I just feel very uncomfortable if I have to go to bed without I've brushed my teeth.