what will be your reaction when u c a man grabbing a woman?

@floridia (297)
Algeria
i think you read the answer. for me i will bit him and i will cut his .....
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I don't know that I'm strong enough to overpower a man but I am loud enough to make a lot of racket. The first thing that I would do though is to call 911.
@timasma (123)
• Poland
I would try to help her, if I couldn't I would call the police for help! But there is no way I would walk away leaving that woman alone with him. I would have to make sure she was OK after.
My reaction will be wilder and i gonna kill him at any cost my dear friend. If it doesnt work then i will shout for help.
@syankee525 (6294)
i think he was a jerk, specaily if its someone he dont know, and if he did and do it in public he and her are jerks together
@skysuccess (8882)
floridia, Instinct will tell us to react and go to the rescue of the girl. But, I have seen so many chivalry acts gone awry over the years that just convince me to hesitate for a while. Now, don't get me wrong when I say to hesitate. Your situation is no different to a few scenarios I have witnessed, where the hero to be became a fatal victim. In this world today, you really need that moment to assess the situation around you before you react. You need to see if the woman is going to be harmed grievously and if her assailant is armed to the teeth. The first thing to do will be to shout at the top of your voice that the police is coming like a headless chicken and observe the assailant's reaction. Usually, they will just stop what they are doing and run but if that guy is hell bent or desperate - you will see weapons or knife being drawn. And this is where it will become dangerous for both the victim and those around her. I once play act shouted for the police to shoot this character who was about to stab an old granny in New York and it worked without any fatality. The guy just took off... I don't suppose you would have the nerve to cut this overgrown baby's ..."umbilical cord" here, right? Anyway, I'd still say here: "Look before you Leap" as the best advocate and that you hesitate to assess the situation and react accordingly.