Are you satisfied with your height?

I am 5 feet 8 inches long i felt uneasy when i stood up in front of longer person than me. Many people have always complain of this. what you think about this.
@Java09 (3085)
I feel happy with my height.I don't even think about if I'm tall or not.I worry more about weight than height.I want to lose some weight.
Thanks to reply
@TheCatLady (4695)
• Israel
I'm only 5'2" which is a little bit short for a woman. Clothing is made for women about 5'5" - 5'6". I have to shop in the petite section so things fit me in length. Of course the same outfit costs more in petite and there is less of a selection. Oh well Could be worse. I have a friend who has to shop in the kids department to get the right length.
@anurag3786 (6275)
Yes i am also happy with my height.. i am also 5 feet 10 inches long..and i think it is also a standard length.. so i never feel nervous of my height.. thanking you and keep mylotting always..