Best "Fight" Song

@erikmama (12934)
I just wrote an article about best entrance songs for a MMA fight.I think the best songs for a fight are songs that make you wanna fight. Some of the songs I chose to include in my article were: Bodies-Drowning Pool, Mama Said Knock You OUt-LL Cool J, Bia Bia-Lil Jon, and Neva Scared-Bone Crusher. So what about you...what do you think is the best song/songs for a fight?
The main one that I thought of right off the top of my head is Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by ACDC I think. However, there are a lot of their songs that would work well for entrance songs. I really can't think of any other specific songs that would be ideal, but I think that most anything that is within the genre of hard rock has a high potential of making a really good fight entrance song. Metallica is a group that comes to mind.
@erikmama (12934)
I have heard the song before but am not familair enough with it...Metallicas Enter Sandman would be a great one. O and the song One would also be a good one...
@cher913 (25895)
you are probably too young to remember it but i love the song 'kung foo fighting' by Carl Douglas in 1974. it was a really great song and makes you want to get out of your seat and move!
@erikmama (12934)
EWveryone was kung foo fighting. Yep,I know that song!! I wouldnt get mad hearning it though!LOL!
@bounce58 (17550)
I know it's a bit cheesy, but what about the intro to Europe's Final Countdown? Sounds like a great song when a fighter is just walking up to the ring. Or just stepping into an octagon.
@cripfemme (7719)
I like Queen's "We Will Rock You". It was my junior high school fight song. I also sung it at Shea Stadium in New York when I was there to see a Mets game.
@erikmama (12934)
I can't believe I didnt think of this one!! It is agreat song, another one that almost everyoen knows with a great beat and mean words!! Kickin your can all over the place...great choice!