What have you done?

What do you consider to be the greatest achievement that you've made in your life? Why do you feel that this is your greatest achievement in your life? For me I would say that it is being a mother to two wonderful children. I always knew as I was growing up that I wanted to be a wife and mother but I never would have dreamt that achieving that goal would make me feel as fulfilled as I am with my life. Share yours with me please.
I would have to say graduting college this April will be my greatest achievement. I am 33 years old and will finally have a college degree. I am hoping to work on my Masters Degree in Educational Psychology. I am also a wife and am hoping once the economy picks up I will be able to start a family. I want to be a mother, but with the bad economy I can not make this happen.
Graduating college is a great achievement for anyone to be able to achieve. I hope that there will come a day in the future that I too will be able to hold that honor, I have three years in and am only 18 credit hours short of my degree, but we ran out of money when I was in college and I wasn't able to complete my degree at that time.
I wish you could go back to school and finish since you are so close. Have you looked into financial aid to see if you can get enough money for your last 18 credits. There are a lot of grants available. If you want to go back I would talk to someone at the college you want to attend and see if they can help you out. I wish you the best of luck.
I'd really like to be able to finish where I was before, but with my children I know that isn't a possibility so I'm starting to try to look into grants for non-traditional students and mothers to see if I can finish somewhere that is local.
same here I guess.... I never fantomed I'd meet my hubby nor be married 10yrs, 3kids & a house. Honestly I never thought I'd live in a house EVER! As I grew up in an apartment. My Mom's marriages only lasted a few yrs & ours is going on 10yrs. And of course finding a good man and a good father to have a family with is something I never thought I would find.
congrats to the both of you on your successful marriages. I have been married almost two and a half years now. My husband and I bought a house almost a year ago and now we will spend some time fixing it up little by little. I already bought the paint to paint the bathrooms and now I want to look into getting the kitchen floor fixed.
Congratulations on your buying a house randylovesdar. That is the single most expensive thing that you will ever buy, but there are many great benefits to it as well. Best of luck in getting it fixed up.
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Dorann, I was able to finished my studies until college with flying colors despite my being a working student. i married the right man for me and a mom of two special kids who made me complete. being a daughter, a mom, a wife and a career woman is tough but this is my life and everything i do i give my heart and soul to give best results.
You've been able to accomplish a lot in your life and you definitely should be commended for it. It seems as though you are fulfilled with your life.