Is the Search Bar working for you?

@erikmama (12929)
I have been trying to utilize the myLot search box more now that we have rewards in place. When I search for certain sites however,it is telling me no results found. It even did this when I was looking up You Tube! I have had several succesful search attemps also,but when this happens it leaves me pondering why... Have you had any trouble searching with the tool bar?
@zhouxi (1756)
yes, if you search something very often,it will suspect you to game the system.it's really difficult to judge if we are searching what we needed or game the system.usual use or intented use.i'm afraid of using it now.
@erikmama (12929)
That is what worried me because I typed in youtube several times and finally gfave up. I am not sure why my result were not coming up.
@zhouxi (1756)
Whatever it's good to have reward!
@pepedog (28)
i guess the search function is not that powerful compared to popular search engine. but i will attempt to use it always to get a earning bonus! by the way, i find that only english text is allowed to have a valid search, not other language.
@erikmama (12929)
I suppose it is not, or maybe it is what others have said and possibly the way I am typing it in or something. i dont no. Atleast I do now that is not just me! I will also continue to use it.Its nice 2 have the rewards!!
@mari61960 (4895)
Yes the search bar just worked for me. I have been using it a bit for the past 2 hours on and off. I haven't had a problem with the exception of one time when it came up no results. So maybe it's just a glitch. If it keeps happening I would let Mylot admin know. I'm not clear about the rewards part of search..I'm going to read up on it again now. Good luck, Mari
@erikmama (12929)
nothing is perfect so i am sure ut is like u say those minor glitches that will eventually be solved. i just ewanted to make sure i wasnt doing something wrong.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes I have had the Problem to lol but I don't mind I have not done any more searches since then
@erikmama (12929)
Hi gabs!! is the search bar working any better for you now? I have had much better results latley, so maybe it has been improved! I hope so!!
@23uday (2998)
Hi friend, Yes, i tried once mylot search bar. Its searching slowly and open pages. Mylot newly added the search bar to improve more. In future mylot will increase more sponsers and improve a lot. have a good day.
@erikmama (12929)
It worked fast for me, I was just having problems with some of the sites I was searching for. I am sure in time it will improve. For now atleast we do receive a reward for our searches!LOL!
@ckyera (17261)
hello erikmama, maybe its on the way you type it? well i also try searching for youtube just now, when i type it this way YOU TUBE, i get a no result found page, but when i type it as YOUTUBE it shows up! so i think maybe that's one of the reason behind...hehe but with me, so far i am contented with it since i am not really into searching most of the time...
i've tried to search for animes but no results where found, i guess they need to improve their search tool bar. follow-up question.. do they still pay us even if there are no results found?
@erikmama (12929)
Not sure about that. I am sure as long as it pops up you have received a reward then we will. I was also wondering about that,as well as with the problems I was having if it would be considered abuse.I really dont want that to happen!!
hi erikmama I have had mixed results. Yesterday it was working quite well but today I got that same no results found. and if you were looking up You Tube thats ridiculous. but I will tell you something really astounding, yesterdays earnings were more than I had ever made in one day for several years. so evidently the searches I did yesterday did pay off. I really do not know what to make of this MyLot search box.But I believe i made a little extra from what I did.ng[/em]
@Gany15k (1674)
It is working fine for me.But rarely it is making some problem.I think it will develop in future
@sassy28 (835)
I just searched for two odd sites and both of them came up with no problem.
@illfavors (592)
I didn't have problems when I used it yesterday. I didn't use it a lot because I didn't want it to look like I was trying to abuse the privilege. I don't use the search here a lot , but when I did there wasn't any issues.