How you present yourself that I am Indian.

What extra we have in compare to other countries through which we can say proudly that "I Am an Indian". what comes into your mind to justified yourself in front of other's. I want to know the views of your's , what you think on this.
I don't have to present my self and that i'm Indian and yes i'm proud be an Indian if i have to present then we Indian are kind and honest.
@1anurag1 (3580)
I think there of number of things if we compare. but i think that is not the right way to see ourself. what we have we must consider. we are one of the most young countries in the world. means the biggest young populaion we have. means our future is going to be bright obviously we are not very rich country but almost we have cope up with the time of recession. means our economy is robust. We are pouring money in infrastructure development. we have one of the oldest civilizations. the most importent thing is that we are the biggest democracy in the world where more than 1200 million people have the same rights.
@anurag3786 (6275)
I think we don't need to present ourself that we are indian.. we are indian.. that is everything.. because all of us indians are best.. in whole worlds.. we have one thing that make us different from other country's peoples.. and that things is our culture..and a good culture of saying "NAMASKAAR" and touching foot to our elders.. thanking you and keep mylotting always..